Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I could do some serious analysis and you just do the opposite - most likely would work (judging by my performance in the last 2 days)

Let me try it. I wanted to go long EU.

Instead I’ll short it at 13500 with the stop at 13517.

Anyway - close 1/2 at 13490 and stop to 13500.
This approach is closer to gambling(n) - I'll try to stick to the system.

Stopped - never mind.

IMO If a trader wishes to be consistently profitable, they need a consistent approach - for me trend following.

just come back to look at aud/usd **** **** **** ahh:mad::mad::devilish::devilish:

Yeah - there are some rubbish moves. Good I got out of that EU trade - very unfriendly moves there for short time traders. It covers all the extremes (hitting the stops) and it doesn’t go anywhere.(n)

Attachments

• Nonamet2w.jpg
    Nonamet2w.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 108
Hey guys. We all talk bad about brokers. Good news here. I had trouble with mt4 platform and getting 2 positions closed out right at 8:30 news time (NY time). Was finally resolved 100% to my satisfaction and both reps I spoke with on phone and live chat were very professional. Probably helps that account is decent size, but still, I'm happy with the outcome.

Peter

thoughts on going long AUD/USD for a bounce now? - has done from this level before

Not yet for me, on the tick I use price is challening, I'd need to see a break out of the channel first, personally I'd be flat, don't like taking risks.:confused: