Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sold G/U at 1.5802, will add more shorts later, this is a position trade
Reason for this trade, Diversion on H4 and H1, I expect the low to arrive on Fri, (we shall see)

Sold G/U at 1.5802, will add more shorts later, this is a position trade
Reason for this trade, Diversion on H4 and H1, I expect the low to arrive on Fri, (we shall see)

Are you scaling in as the position goes in your favor? and do you normally scale out too or exit the entire lot?

Peter

buy audusd .9784 stop .9772

1m chart

Attachments

• audusd 006.gif
    audusd 006.gif
    11.2 KB · Views: 119
Are you scaling in as the position goes in your favor? and do you normally scale out too or exit the entire lot?

Peter
I intend to add to a position, once in profit I usually put trailing stop, shall do it on 20pips, SL BE atm

buy aud .9787 stop .9775
will exit ahead of the round number
Let's see if I get whipsawed.

Peter

As US stock market closes we generally can get a quick pop or drop and that's what I'm looking for. Setup is long in this case.

net for these 2 aud trades is +1
Anyone want to call me a guru based on this fine trading? lol

Peter

For any Fundy guys out there, news on AIG out about repaying Fed. Could be USD positive. AIG stock currently halted.

Peter

risky long at 46 20 pip stop

out - 22

silly trade got in before I had a signal:eek:

hence y it was risky.

This is wht happens after 8 wins in a row, I get too cocky and do silly things.

out - 22

silly trade got in before I had a signal:eek:

hence y it was risky.

This is wht happens after 8 wins in a row, I get too cocky and do silly things.

Obvious what to do mate, get yourself a new indicator/pattern based strat, you know you want to..;)

Weird how once your edge is highly optimised if you step of the path you get smacked isnt it? There's no science or maths behind it, (other than the probs), just one of those 'universal' things..

Obvious what to do mate, get yourself a new indicator/pattern based strat, you know you want to..;)

Weird how once your edge is highly optimised if you step of the path you get smacked isnt it? There's no science or maths behind it, (other than the probs), just one of those 'universal' things..

Don't tempt me it does not take much:cheesy:

I feel tired this morning, I'll call it a day early and prob will not place any more trades, if i'm in a silly mood, best not to be anywhere near my trading account.