Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welcome. When I get a few minutes I try to post some.
Been busy lately though...and I'm chart-challenged when it comes to posting them here!

Peter

nice trade wacky.

I actually had a very similar trade (dont usually even trade the euro much):
(trade 13 in this attachment)

Attachments

• rfrfdelme.JPG
    rfrfdelme.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 131
Exit was at the 50% retracement. I spotted fib lines on my chart. Where'd they come from?
:LOL:
Peter

Attachments

• eurusd 002.gif
    eurusd 002.gif
    19.2 KB · Views: 108
Good chance that if price breaches the 38.2 fibline after touching the 50, then it may go back up to the local high 1.3649.

Peter

There may be an opportunity for a nice short, but I’ll leave it. It’s 18:25 and I didn’t like that up move on Cable.

looking into worldspreads.
Whats the gbpusd spread?
And whats with this 10 in a row competition?
Isn't it too easy? Just use very bad risk to reward ratios. And what are the minimum stakes?
cheers

looking into worldspreads.
Whats the gbpusd spread?
And whats with this 10 in a row competition?
Isn't it too easy? Just use very bad risk to reward ratios. And what are the minimum stakes?
cheers

I was thinking the same thing about the 10 in a row competition. I suppose they'll gain by people aiming for 5 pip winners with huge stops, and lots of people will get the 10, resulting in maybe only a smallish prize.

I've enjoyed this intertrader challenge that Lord Flasheart mentioned though, so I might give the worldspreads one a try too.

GU - from looking at stuff before bed, i've placed a sell order @6036 with a stop @90, to test this previous area of supply. 1st tgt, 5940.

Edit: ..i'll temper my greed to the first demand level south of here around 5990. I'm away to bed now.

Attachments

• 19th Nov GU - 1.PNG
    19th Nov GU - 1.PNG
    50 KB · Views: 107
  • 19th Nov GU - 2.PNG
    19th Nov GU - 2.PNG
    21.5 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
10:15 USD Fed Chairman Bernanke Speaks
10:45 EUR ECB President Trichet Speaks
10:45 USD Fed Chairman Bernanke Speaks

Low activity till this news digested??