Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
rest stopped at b/e. where did that spike come from.It waited untill id paid my overnight fees and then did me

Out. Should have known it was going to be a losing trade as soon as I mentioned it on here and cut it. Posted trade = losing trade more often than not:LOL:

short aud 9873 s/l 9888

This looks to be at the top of 60 and 1 day chart,
Its in a strong upward trend but still worth a shotworth a shot

Attachments

• snapshot-466.png
    snapshot-466.png
    39.8 KB · Views: 100
well thats swannys contribution. My will be Old Ma Flashearts secret trading recipe which I discovered in the pantry the other day. Its been backtested manually and I have had 1 trade and 1 winner so far. It only works on gbp when certain conditions are met,normally about 8 trades a week between 7 am and 1 pm.There could be a trade today,which i will call in advance

please stay out of the kitchen my lord (think about your old heart when chasing the maids around the table )

short gbusd 15890 s/l 15 target 15860,

this is from OMFSR, lets see

sorry its a few pips late,by time id type it it was 6 pips to the good.It always give a 2/1 r/r with trades ranging from 30-60 pips. I plan to build my trading around this method so I dont have to spend hrs talking to you guys

Just thought I'd pop my head in, no trades on the Euro for me this morning so far...

mornin'g everyone. Popping in to see how it's going. I've decided to take the rest of the week off from trading. I've spent way too much time in front of the computer this week for way too few trades, so I decided to just enjoy these next few days. Action should be good tomorrow with NFP, but I'm sticking to my guns!

See everyone Monday!!

Peter

mornin'g everyone. Popping in to see how it's going. I've decided to take the rest of the week off from trading. I've spent way too much time in front of the computer this week for way too few trades, so I decided to just enjoy these next few days. Action should be good tomorrow with NFP, but I'm sticking to my guns!

See everyone Monday!!

Peter

know what you mean,have a good weekend