Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
short aud again from line
short at 9776 sl 15

Attachments

• snapshot-463.png
    snapshot-463.png
    35.4 KB · Views: 107
you said you were flat going into nfp figures and didnt put a stop to it

Wrong. I said I closed my EUR/USD for 10 points minutes before the nfp figures. Since when is it etiquette to question trades? Please read back. It was you who said you were flat. I've never used that term in my life. Its hard enough to post trades here in a fast moving market and then provide you with my rasion d'etre. Easy to type why, not so easy to provide the reason.

I have great respect for your MM so please be nice.

i never really worry about long term.My longest trade is about 2 days. So much can change things fundermantally at the mo.Id probably make more by long term trading but havent got the patience yet

Short Eur/USD 1.3914 although I expected this to go a little higher. Break out of uptrend with a piercing candle. Not really my type of trade but may let this run for a day or so. No stoploss decided as yet.

Short Eur/USD 1.3914 although I expected this to go a little higher. Break out of uptrend with a piercing candle. Not really my type of trade but may let this run for a day or so. No stoploss decided as yet.

Got in too early as suspected not a smart trade. Bounced off the 23.6 retracement from the big run up earlier. Still in it though as is my weakness.

Got in too early as suspected not a smart trade. Bounced off the 23.6 retracement from the big run up earlier. Still in it though as is my weakness.

Hang in there, it still might go, look at the 30 min and hourly charts. I will either be out for -20 or up for an all nighter

Hang in there, it still might go, look at the 30 min and hourly charts. I will either be out for -20 or up for an all nighter

I think I've overtraded today I tend to do these little trades at the end but why should I give up some hard earned pips for a punt. I now see a totally different complexion on this trade. Stop loss set at just 3 pips above the price now 13932 so I'll be out at 13935 = I want out. If a miracle happens then I'll be having a laugh tomorrow morning. But 3 pips isnt much wriggle room :LOL:

As discussed earlier guys, the forex cheat sheet, came across it (iirc) a year ago, someone posted it up on T2W more recently too...Although referencing swing trades IMHO it's highly relevant for day trading too.

I wonder, given that our industry is human driven, if the trading times illustrate hidden work divergence (did you see what I did there? ;)) Seems to me that the majority of *work* gets done 3 afternoons a week, wed, thurs ,fri...:D

Attachments

• ForexCheatSheet[1].pdf
    414.6 KB · Views: 154
Still in there, waiting. Entry was 39252 @17:55 stop 39477 if anyone's interested.

As discussed earlier guys, the forex cheat sheet, came across it (iirc) a year ago, someone posted it up on T2W more recently too...Although referencing swing trades IMHO it's highly relevant for day trading too.

I wonder, given that our industry is human driven, if the trading times illustrate hidden work divergence (did you see what I did there? ;)) Seems to me that the majority of *work* gets done 3 afternoons a week, wed, thurs ,fri...:D

Thanks im sure we will all have a good read. I did read that thursday is a good day for trends on gbp