Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks ODT Im quite comfortable with the way I trade,but am always interested to see other methods and will follow yours. Cant use metatrader as I have esignal

90.46 area could be resistance for UJ. If breached, 90.80 - 91.10 is in sight. let's see

interesting 60m trendline,should i buy or should i sell,lastb trade stopped out for small profit. Will probably wait for break and pullback

Attachments

• snapshot-32.png
    snapshot-32.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 124
interesting 60m trendline,should i buy or should i sell,lastb trade stopped out for small profit. Will probably wait for break and pullback

Buy , but there are weaker currencies to sell other than usd.
TWAP is saying sell , lower t/f is saying buy

maybe I should pay more attention to which is the weakest currency. I am aware of the upside possibilities. As for sending you the money,please stay here all week and lets see who should send who the money

julian this novice is going to say short 3900 stop 3919

Hi be-positive, my humble 2c for you..

It would be helpful if you keep record of your calls and do a weekly wrap on this thread. It's very important to have your own view on the markets. Consensus do not work ;)

ok leo no problem sorry
will just keep my scottish mouth shut (some dont like the accent) only kidding

Last edited:
taken 1/2 off at + 7, stop now at b/e. Will try and leave rest to 1.3880 which is todays 5 min t/l

Closed euro/gbp for 31 pips.Time to end the week on a high.:LOL:

Euro/jpy long still open 125.75 , s/l 125.296

out at 1.3899 no point in hanging around could go back up and break line so ill take a nice profit