Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
got kiked on eur/yen for 30, got bak on eur/usd,
well I was looking at that cable quietly, yet not much experience trading it
congrats to leo
see you soon :)

Finally covered EU +38.

Below is the chronology of trades.. all short trades.. I am a bear :LOL:

EG -6
UJ -10
GU -14,-8 bad addition
EG -11

4 consecutive losers.. :mad:

there come the good ones

GU +65
EU +38
:clap::clap:

how do you know that cable 'was' about to break down :LOL:

We got people working 24 hours a day , making clones on your method(only for my private use).The middle indicator probability manager was negative and flat .It was telling us, so were the other intermarket indicators like euro usd and the clone indicators on the chart.:rolleyes::rolleyes:24 hours a day spies watching you.

Well done!
:)

Attachments

• gbp usd breakdown.bmp
    886 KB · Views: 103
Hi guys

This will help in trading, free indicators and templates are in the Zip file.If Leo minds , please feel free to remove this post and contents.

This is the metatrader version of something similiar , with breakouts included.Get a free matatrader demo account and load the indicators and templates .

The indicators are open source and freely available on the net.The template should be used on hourly charts , with one template for the morning and the other for the afternoon session.

With these indicators your chart will tell you a lot , and it will draw trend lines auto.

Enjoy and make money trading.Good luck

O D T

Attachments

• metatrader vwap.jpg
    metatrader vwap.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 175
  • metatrader vwap p m.jpg
    metatrader vwap p m.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 163
  • metatrader vwap.zip
    378.1 KB · Views: 113
Hi guys

This will help in trading, free indicators and templates are in the Zip file.If Leo minds , please feel free to remove this post and contents.

This is the metatrader version of something similiar , with breakouts included.Get a free matatrader demo account and load the indicators and templates .

The indicators are open source and freely available on the net.The template should be used on hourly charts , with one template for the morning and the other for the afternoon session.

With these indicators your chart will tell you a lot , and it will draw trend lines auto.

Enjoy and make money trading.Good luck

O D T

Hi ODT , my short answer is I don't mind. I welcome your contribution. :)

However, in all fairness, I want you to prove its worthiness by posting forward/live calls. As a fully-automated/mechanical trader you are in a better position to make live calls than us.

Hi ODT , my short answer is I don't mind. I welcome your contribution. :)

However, in all fairness, I want you to prove its worthiness by posting forward/live calls. As a fully-automated/mechanical trader you are in a better position to make live calls than us.

I have a months work pending on testing and developing the automated version of Zupconite pro.

Just preparing and setting up new indicators for live calls next month.

I want to start a separate thread in March and post forward live calls on Dax,dow ,oil and forex.The purpose being to place trades in an environment , where my trades are placed under scrutiny of others.This will make me choose high probability trades only

O D T

Morning all, let the battles begin

ODT we look forward to your forward calls, at least you are prepared to be judged.Why not call some out this week

GU, would be nice to bounce back to 16040. For EU 1.3920-30

Long UJ 90.36 Sl90.19 TP35

ODT we look forward to your forward calls, at least you are prepared to be judged.Why not call some out this week

2 nice set ups egb and eyen ,e yen buy stop at 125.8,s/l 45 ,exit when momentum dies.egb buy stop at 0.8730 after data releases.

Attachments

• egbp.bmp
    1.1 MB · Views: 114
I guess GU has left without me.. will short EU if it pulls up and drop again.. EG is rallying

You can make the call yourself, exactly like myself.Get a free demo account from a metatrader broker(preferably O D L), and load the indicators and templates on all currency pairs.

When the price breaks with momentum, into the green boxes in the Zone, and geen line(step-ma indicator) in middle is stepped in direction of trade,and other indicators are confirming trend lines etc,you got a signal.When you get a signal , post it.

This system is TWAP (Time weighted average price) for metatrader,