Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wacky, did you not include weekend data when you were playing that gap trade? Or are my charts just wrong.

wacky, did you not include weekend data when you were playing that gap trade? Or are my charts just wrong.

If you look at the chart I posted (metatrader) there is a gap up about 35 pips from Friday's close, NOT from Friday's high. I'm not sure if that answered your question?

Peter

Its a fair point shakone. If you include weekend data,then there was no gap.However it is very unlikely that you can get a decent trade in before about 11pm gmt.

goodmorning --------- flash please get on to your maid and tell her that my breakfast was late and cold -------- all the best today guys

goodmorning --------- flash please get on to your maid and tell her that my breakfast was late and cold -------- all the best today guys

sorry your stay hasnt been up to scrath this weekend BP,if she does it again just thrash her.These peasant people are hard work at times

good morning all,

EU: want to join the bulls but need to wait for a nice pullback or a break out.
GU: inside yesterday's range, near mean (DP). will wait for either side break out.