Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
long cable 508 stop 497

Not only is there some support from last nights open and low, it is also the 61% fib from the recent rally starting tuesday

Last edited:
exit 1.2058 +12
No 1/2 exits for rest of today. It's Friday and I am just going to take a few pips at a time. Volume and volatility will slow down considerably shortly.

Peter

Good to see the wacky one claiming his share of pips. Form is temporary,class is permanent.

uj has been a leak in my equity curve recently

I had a similar problem trading gold lately. I was beginning to feel an onset of revenge trading, so instead I gave up on it completely for a while. Better to just stay away before my stupidity kicked in.

Peter

Yeah, I'm done for the day, up nice after a lackluster start to my week. Gonna enjoy the world cup game!

The 60 min trends are so reliable,my patience isnt always :whistling.If I just traded 60min Id be a very rich man can see the mansion coming your way very soon J:D

The only things sure in life are death,taxes and 60m min trends jules why bother then with all the other flashing lines (KISS)

:)

OK, I'll make the opening trade for the week.
sh eurusd 1.2124 stop 1.2135 target 1.2104

Eurusd gapped up, so looking to close the gap.

My chart this evening. 5m

Attachments

• eur012.JPG
    eur012.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 115
Hi pete,just setting up my charts. My eur chsrt is looking like its broken to the upside

Attachments

• snapshot-320.png
    snapshot-320.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 101
Good evening, Flash.
I'm posting another chart. What I was looking for was a fill of the opening gap. The chart shows 2 resistance lines converging almost exactly at this evening's high, and price breaking back inside the upper bollinger band. As usual I'm just trying to make the quick buck!

Attachments

• eur013.JPG
    eur013.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 97
thought so,this was a certainty, taken 1/2 off at + 45
sto; at +20, will leave rest for 90 or more pips
:clap::clap::clap::clap: happy days great start to the week