Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
have a long re-entry on uj 91.74 ( yes, it touched my b/e stop and bounced right back :mad: )

out at 35 for +10. dont like how it is bouncing off of the previous downtrend line. very strong support around 600.

My stop was 10 pips from the trend line just over 660. I always allow for about 10 pips when following a trend line. It bounced perfectly from the 23% fib which was just under my stop

also, 38% fib at around 77. I will be going long at 85 should it retrace that far today

been stopped uj -12, and re-entered @91.70. sl7

uj has been a leak in my equity curve recently

guys Im out for a while. Shame I couldnt get much trading in today,still one winners enough for the day. Theres been lots of great trendbreaks today.
The gbp one was a beaut of a pullback
Eur/usd bounced of line
eur/gbp broke up
The 60 min trends are so reliable,my patience isnt always.If I just traded 60min Id be a very rich man

The only things sure in life are death,taxes and 60m min trends

gl catch you later

Attachments

• snapshot-316.png
    snapshot-316.png
    39.7 KB · Views: 120
  • snapshot-317.png
    snapshot-317.png
    37.6 KB · Views: 113
  • snapshot-318.png
    snapshot-318.png
    44.5 KB · Views: 113
keeping stop at 2045. thats the hourly low. worst case is a be trade if stopped out 2nd half.

Peter

looking at the 15min chart on gbp/usd imho its setting itself up to head south again at the end of this this bar ------- good luck everyone catch you again

exit 1.2058 +12
No 1/2 exits for rest of today. It's Friday and I am just going to take a few pips at a time. Volume and volatility will slow down considerably shortly.

Peter