Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not yet flash --- do you ever go to bed ??? or are you trading from it (lol) with the mrs running about after you like a blue bum fly when you order up food
I normally have t2win left on when I go to bed,we bairns wake me up at about 6.Are you back from your travels and here more now

aud

Attachments

• snapshot-300.png
    snapshot-300.png
    22.5 KB · Views: 101
jules should be in and out more from next week -----great to see that more people are starting to post on thread all thanks to your goodself and mr lion (just my wee joke leo) all the best for today jules and more lead to your pencil (if you get my drift ) as we do not want the maids drawing crooked lines. will leave you in peace now your lordship

morning, weather is still gloomy which is good for hayfever sufferers like me. ;)

IMorning Leo,I wonder if the weather can affect your trading. The icelandic countries have the highest suicide rate in the world,it is directly related to the amount of hours sunlight they have. Therefore we probably trade better in the summer. Another good reason for us trading in the Bahamas in the winter

IMorning Leo,I wonder if the weather can affect your trading. The icelandic countries have the highest suicide rate in the world,it is directly related to the amount of hours sunlight they have. Therefore we probably trade better in the summer. Another good reason for us trading in the Bahamas in the winter
Bahamas is expensive. I was in Jamaica last year for about six months. Great weather, great beaches but internet is kind of slow.

EU, GU, UJ all going higher from morning range.

GU has a huge upside potential all the way to 1.4560-80. For EU it is 1.2100. I will look to buy them until they fall below morning range low.

out for b/e shame,had high hopes.

cable is in down trend but it is testing previous day's meanline again and again. I will wait patiently, won't take a position unless it fits my plan. I will pass any other formations.

Attachments

• 100609gbpusd.PNG
    100609gbpusd.PNG
    34.7 KB · Views: 463
how does my gbp trade look now. Clearly the call was correct to sell off the top of the line. It was a false break. I was right byut didnt make anything. Just shows how f*&^* hard this game can be.
Leo what were you doing in the Bahamas?

This eur is in a wedge lasting 3 days. It looks like a bearish one to me, so will defo sell if it reaches the top line(great R/R) or breaks the bottom

Attachments

• snapshot-303.png
    snapshot-303.png
    37.2 KB · Views: 88
wish there were some chicks to entertain Flash on this thread. Maybe I should start a lonely hearts thread