Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't short eu as 60 cycles are turning up. Besides, euro dollar hasn't breached morning low @1.1915 properly, which in turn is higher than yesterday's low. that makes a reversal buy trade a very low risk entry with huge reward.

OK, finally back to trading. Been hectic at home here lately! I see we have some additional traders posting. Great!! :)

Peter

OK, finally back to trading. Been hectic at home here lately! I see we have some additional traders posting. Great!! :)

Peter

This is the best thread on T2Win! I check in daily, some really good calls, tight stop losses, and the occasional bit of banter. Doesn't get better than that.

Shakone Ive pm you as well as this

This is an example of what I look for. Points A to A are the trend. I actually posted the trend a lot earlier than that,it is earlier in the thread today. There is a clear break at about 13.40 which doesnt yield much, which is why I generally take 1/3 off after 15 pips.
Points B are the pullbacks ( I traded them with a little profit)
Look at point C. Theres absolutely no logic or rational reasoning that will explain why it stopped right on the line and reversed,but it did. If Id been here I might have taken it,selling right on the line.it offers great R/R so I could put a stop in of 6-8 pips and if Im wrong who cares,I will be right next time or the time after

Attachments

• snapshot-297.png
    snapshot-297.png
    32.1 KB · Views: 90
b eurusd 1.1930 stop 1.1922 100ma turning up on 5m chart and we have minor support at 1.1925

Peter

b eurusd 1.1930 stop 1.1922 100ma turning up on 5m chart and we have minor support at 1.1925

Peter

united we stand.......however just in case youved jinxed my trade,Im taking 1/2 off at +12 and the rest to -2.
:clap::clap: Thats 5 on the trot for me today,some were only small wins,but a win is a win says Lady Flash

2nd half stopped at be
taking 1/2 off lately has really saved my ****. quite a few of my trades have reversed quickly to be or a loss. A lot of traders don't like this method, exiting 1/2 and moving stop, but if used wisely it can save some money until you get a nice runner.

Peter

united we stand.......however just in case youved jinxed my trade,Im taking 1/2 off at +12 and the rest to -2.
:clap::clap: Thats 5 on the trot for me today,some were only small wins,but a win is a win says Lady Flash

haha, no faith in me! lol. I don't blame ya lately :LOL:
Great trading today (y)

Peter

usdjpy trying to break out of a triangle formation to the high side but 100 ma still sloping down. If price breaks 91.36 then I will look to buy, else it could be a false break an try to short.

Peter

The current pattern has been to make early morning gains and give it all back in the afternoon (New York time). Afternoon trading has really sucked lately.

Peter