Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
feeling stressed?

http://www.wired.com/magazine/2010/01/st_essay/

st_essay_f.jpg

Cable is poised to break out. If it broke above 1.6200 I will be a buyer tomorrow. EG is weakening. Equities are also finding bottom and they might bounce from here.

fx outlook for Jan 27

The following is taken from my prep notes. I do this at 9pm before every working day.

I've never seen anything like this before. All 5 pairs that I follow are in SELL mode. :eek:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
GBPUSD Below MDM,

SilvX Down

***SELL***

Sell channel SL3

yMean flattened.

Day Down/Down

240 Down/Down

Look to sell on Weak Day with 15OB@60MA

USDJPY Below MDM

SilvX Down

***SELL***
Sell channel SL1-SL2.
Day Down/Down

240IFS bearish
Sell below yMean

SilvX15 Sell on Weak day

GBPJPY Below MDM

SilvX Down

***SELL***

Sell channel SL1-SL2
Day Down/Down

240 IFS bearish
SilvX15 Sell on Weak day

150OB@60MA Sell

EURGBP Below MDM,

SilvX Down

***SELL***

Sell channel formed
Day MACCI is OS

240IFS bearish.
No selling on Strong Day

Look to sell on Weak Day

EURUSD Below MDM

SilvX Down

***Sell***
Sell channel formed Day OS

240IFS bearish.

Sell 15OB@60MA on Weak Day

Morning all

Now that cable is up ( from today's low) and EG is breaking down below yMean.. we can see GBP is recovering. UJ and EU also broke down overnight. things should be clearer soon :)

goodmorning leovirgo ---- just joined this thread so looking forward to watching a pro/trader in action

cable - in terms of cycles 240 & 15 mins are down while 60 is up. I will hold on to it until 240 or 15 is oversold or meet my target. recommended target is 70 pips ( 2.2 x risk 33pips)

UJ- it has reached Monthly range low of 89.20 ( see this previous post ). I did sell UJ yesterday however it was stopped out by 'chance'.

The role of chance can't be neglected in trading.. (words from NNT's Black Swan).

leo are you still in that trade.i hope so. If that had been me I would have moved the stop to b/e after a while do you ever do that. Your trade is a clear example of why that can work against you

stopped out -22. [ julian.., wish I had moved stop to b/e, but I won't do that .. :p lol ]

leo are you still in that trade.i hope so. If that had been me I would have moved the stop to b/e after a while do you ever do that. Your trade is a clear example of why that can work against you

I do that from time to time depending on the price action. This one actually qualified for that.. I was off guarded.. hence got to to mental math as to how much I would allow it to breath.

btw, short UJ 89.41 sl20 tp 40

I think it was the 4th consecutive stopped out for the week! I've read somewhere that it is still possible to have 10 losing streaks in a row even with a good winning system/method. It is very important to keep doing what I do as in winning trades.