Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LONDON (Reuters) - Britain came out of recession in the fourth quarter of 2009, but only just and with a far weaker growth rate than expected, data showed on Tuesday, suggesting any monetary tightening remains a long way off.

Morning, I am looking to sell most of the majors except EG. Need to wait for setups.

Someone asked me about taking smaller pips than before and I wrote my thought process on vwap engine thread in order to avoid clutter on this thread. The link is here.

Basically, I wanna aim for execution consistency with this method, just taking 2.2 x H1 ATRs as the recommended target. There will be times when I aim for Day ATR moves but it also depends on the set ups.

There has to be directional set ups in order to aim for DayATR moves.

UJ in last three months' range

Attachments

• 100126USDJPY_daily.PNG
    100126USDJPY_daily.PNG
    40.1 KB · Views: 155
feeling a bit flu like last night, so I got up late and missed the big moves earlier the day. opportunity cost of not keeping fit.. well, such is life.. lots of moves to catch ..

Just looking at the patterns,ive got the euro to hold up now. I took that a quick scalp but may stay in, but will rapidly move stop to B/e as this is a bad time to be going long really