Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi Flash,

Ive followed your thread from the start and yourself, Leo and others have more than
proved yourself on here. Why dont you just post your trades at the end of day of what
trades you took to take the pressure off but to still keep the thread going.

If thats an option of course.

All the best

Ged

Thanks Ged

I will be back wednesday and will provide charts that I am trading from etc. Hopefully Ill do calls again very soon. I wont post my trades at the end of the day, as that would then become a journal, and this is a live call thread. Most of all I want this thread to stay alive. It has a real purpose for me and I hope others. Trading the main part of my income and it would be nice to prove it can be done in real time for newbies and struggling traders.

looks bullish to me

Attachments

• snapshot-147.png
    snapshot-147.png
    40.1 KB · Views: 121
94.80 is the high of early April. It's been broken up yesterday, it needs to be cleared before going higher to 95/96 area.

ADP non-farm could be volatile. UJ is undecisive around 94.80. Perhaps there will be a gap upon the announcement !

Am I the only one who can get stopped out of a eur short during the biggest downtrend in years? Takes skill :rolleyes:

Peter

I am trying to swing long UJ and it is scaring me, I will scratch it if it goes below 94.64.