Forex Day Trader's Thread

All that just means
1. I want to do less work
2. Less commitment
So its a disadvantage.
(Not neccesarily the bad decision though, given the additional benefits of more time with Family Vs less commitment to trading)

That's assuming there's a positive correlation between time spent sitting in front of a trading screen and success.....

That's assuming there's a positive correlation between time spent sitting in front of a trading screen and success.....

yeah.. in this "job" you can work all day and end up paying your boss money at the end of the day.

hmm....i'm contemplating taking a euro hit and going in yen and trying to make it back there. I was thinking this about 16 pips ago. Euro/cable are being very tight, boring markets and it feels marginal. Only good thing I can see on those pairs is they've made some support (but it could feasibly be temporary support)

Great! So cable makes a break up and euro barely moves. Just my luck really. It's just so tight and being weighted down it feels.

If cable keeps moving up there's no way euro should be able to stay where it is.

I can smell the fear of shorters - it's a 7th sense of mine. Once the level where they're pressuring the sells goes they're going to get burnt.

Last edited:
im in USD/JPY, didnt get filled at 88.5 and not counting on a pull back so I bought at 88.66, 16 pips more than i need to be, nonetheless Im in it over night looking for 40+ pips

I took a look at that $48 to $4000 thread.. for a system that trades with no stop loss it seems impossible that only 3 trades would still be open. The guy is from Nigeria as well and wants you to call him to talk about his system .. hmmmmm

Dear Mask,

My name is Pippy Mbufu and I need your help. I've come into a fortune of many millions of dollars and simply need someone in Britain to receive these funds for me. If you could do this for me you would receive........

I don't get why "Moe" the forum guide is posting that crap and then bumps it. I've never even noticed "Moe" on T2W so have no idea how he got such a position.

I'm done for a few hours. Hopefully I don't sleep through alarm this time. I notice our arcade friend hasn't been online lately. Do you think we crushed his spirit or maybe he's on holiday to escape the stresses of T2W arcade?

WE?

ahem, yeah WE crushed his spirit Mask..

and I've never heard of Moe either.. Maybe one of the global mods overruled his thread.

Dear Mask,

My name is Pippy Mbufu and I need your help. I've come into a fortune of many millions of dollars and simply need someone in Britain to receive these funds for me. If you could do this for me you would receive........

Greece says they're not going to default. Should take a bit of fear out the market. Just a shame it was on a friday. Hopefully some bullish € sentiment returns.