Forex Day Trader's Thread

We Canadians are the free range North Americans. 50% less fat and 100% more tasty.
Plus we're home of the best beavers in the world. :clap:

Attachments

• beaver_looking_camera.jpg
    beaver_looking_camera.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 4,349
That's a Texas Neutria!

Awww.. but ok.. the British (with a decent BBQ sauce) are worth eating under the right conditions, but Canadians.. I just don't know. How tasty are we talking aboot?

You typed "beaver" in Google images and picked the first image but that's not a beaver.. THIS is a beaver

[Pippy points at the beaver picture below]

LargeBeaverPhoto.jpg

Check it oot goot!

I will admit that your basic cable survivalists are more realistic than the "fancy pants" UK counterparts.. Les Stroud IS the SURVIVORMAN.. Bear Grylls is a damn primadonna who couldn't survive his way out of a... he couldn't survive his way out of ... uhm... look, he's just not realistic Condi.. ok?

Last edited:
Yeah I've seen Bear Grylls do some very stupid things on his show, I'm sure he could survive longer than most people but when the zombie apocalypse breaks I'd rather have Les Stroud on my side... and guns lots and lots of really really big guns.

Spoken like a man who's just seen Zombieland..

Bear is a stud, but his advice is ridiculous.. "If you find yourself in a valley, be sure to climb up 600 feet without ropes, grapple the first wild boar you find and drink his urine.."

His pronunciation of "vitamins" bugs me too..

Yo Maestro, which is the best pair to trade in your opinion now ?
I am looking for high liquidity, less volatility?

adios!

It really changes. I prefer to stick to eur/usd. Cable had a really quiet week a week or so ago and seemed to be very tight and rangey. It all just goes through phases between ranging and then making newer highs. Why do you want low volatility anyway? As a day trader, volatility is your friend.

It really changes. I prefer to stick to eur/usd. Cable had a really quiet week a week or so ago and seemed to be very tight and rangey. It all just goes through phases between ranging and then making newer highs. Why do you want low volatility anyway? As a day trader, volatility is your friend.

hey
I like to add and substract, sometimes multiply

Your mouse race score is impressive.. I imagine that in order to get a score like that your heart must beat maybe once or twice per minute.. quite lifeless.. I like that..

What/who I don't like is this Evolution guy.. I need to frame him for something and get him banned.

SNB should intervene soon on USD/CHF.. place a buy stop on a demo account and see what happens

Your mouse race score is impressive.. I imagine that in order to get a score like that your heart must beat maybe once or twice per minute.. quite lifeless.. I like that..

What/who I don't like is this Evolution guy.. I need to frame him for something and get him banned.

It wasn't easy from recollection. I don't like Evolution either - say his account is inactive.

Thanks LM.. ok... back to business. I'm looking at a ninja short at 87.5 tonight with a 20 pip stop.. this gives former resistance and 4hr SMA protection.

I have flattened my cable finally. Took a nice profit but make sure I never do that again.

I have also crushed Evolution on Donkey Kong, I decided to really raise the bar too and stop that pesky idiot taking my score and put some time in. Hopefully he gets the message and leaves my few scores alone. Maybe we'll double team him.