Forex Day Trader's Thread

Banking Aussie for 35 after being underwater for 18 hours.. buying again .9247 for a big move up to .9375

1.50832 is the exact mark on the weeklies.. spot could not make it above that in week 2 of August 2008 after dropping through and has never looked back ..

well, it's looking right at it now. If you're looking for a spot where the D might start to fight back that might be it.

CP! there you are.. yes, Aussie is doing quite well for me after a very bumpy and scary ride this morning. I'm still waiting for EUR 1.505 for a nice scalp.. not expecting follow through on the first touch

EJ rallied last night despite nikkei weakness.. still don't know why. I guess general EUR strength.. it's rare imo for EUR interest to outweigh JPY and USD interest but it happens.. I saw it happen with GBP last week too which really surprised me.

Somebody REALLY doesn't want their 1.505 option touched.. but I think their efforts are futile.. gold is rallying.. it's only a matter of time.

this is a bit tricky but my plan is t/p on Euro and hold Aussie.. but if Euro doesn't come down then I'll still have Aussie long ;) .. win win..