Forex Day Trader's Thread

I had to come back.. you really are murdering my soul..

Your Os will tell you exactly what the problem is (i.e. what I said before)

Good luck with it - i'll be around later on today. I'm close to closing and going to sleep - just being stupid and trying to get it to hit 1.49

Ok, 40 pips is enough for tonight - this amount of money isn't enough to go a night wihout sleep. Later guys - i'll see if I can be better help tomorrow.

- Soros said weakness in the dollar has become "a bit overextended" and observed the short-dollar trade is "extremely crowed.")

Stephen Roach: "The market is in for a rude awakening," said the chairman of Morgan Stanley Asia, whose grim outlook seems to remain constant wherever he's domiciled. "This will be an usually weak recovery," Roach said. "The damage done to the system [will be] lasting - we are not even close to healing. It's ‘game over' for the U.S. consumer. Deleveraging is just beginning."

beauty2.jpg

and another one to show Gene what's up

i like her..touch of photoshop tho!

photoshop is the new makeup, girls shoudlnt go out without it!

I don't get out of bed for less than 50 pips unless there's a fire or I need to attend to other things.

yeh but when your only going .50p a point 50 pips aint much :p

Quite - so why get out of bed? It's only worth it at that stake to go for 100 pips. You need to ramp it up to 51p and that's when you see the big money.

I have 3 shorts on the cable. :cool: