Forex Day Trader's Thread

Only 2. But i'm catching an early one rather than not trading and listening to you and genics debate about girls wondering why I waste my evenings staring at a screen. I have a date with bed :D

2am, and yeh i drink and i can ****ing handle it not be passed out off 2-3 glasses lol..not the first time, she always gets wasted on wine..that was the idea! but now she to wasted haha :(

lola1.jpg

This is my Saturday date..

33, a MEDICAL DOCTOR (kaching), not some trollup streetwalker.. half French, half Spanish

Sorry to be the one to tell you, but she's obviously pretending to have passed out from the alcohol. Tough break :(

no, she's not the finest chick, but she's a doctor and I find that impressive.. Also, I won't need penicillin after my date like you will after yours, but if I did, she could prescribe it.

I didn't like 1.495 .. I like 1.4985 .. there's big resistance at 1.499 and 1.451 .. the risk reward is way better up there.

I can take one look at her and tell she used to, will in the future, and is currently dating a lot of guys :LOL: that hair and outfit screams HO .. good for a night of fun but you gotta ditch that one..

that's how you do it.. chicks don't want to meet a dude off the internet who has his shirt off in the mirror.. you just need a good smile and white teeth and they come running.. I'm setting new records everyday with that ****ing gold mine of an avatar.. personally, I hate it, but it's what wimmenz think, not me