Forex Day Trader's Thread

Cool cooling fan eh? I may need one for my computer :LOL:

Attachments

• Computer fan 3862AA954E54D0AF6523A538EBCF20.jpg
    Computer fan 3862AA954E54D0AF6523A538EBCF20.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 108
oddly enough I'm wearing a gas mask right now as my brother-in-law is visiting and just ate a hot dog with fur on it he bought at a gas station..

Ok, check out Aussie.. it continues to march forward, but notice how it will leap forward and then pullback 80 pips or so each time.. I'm going to assume that it will make a new high in the near future so I'll try to guess where to place a short order and grab the pullback.. I'll put a larger than normal stop because it's oversold on the daily stochastics and RSI .. I think the stochastics could top out soon and force a correction.. it looks similar to what Cable looked like before it retraced 310 pips upward during the downtrend. In any case, it's unlikely that it will blast through hundreds of pips under these conditions.. there's been no significant retracement since the uptrend started in July.. it's due and I don't really see any other potential trades.

-$100,000 Aussie .916 +100 -100

I think we are very close to a major reversal, so its going to be choppy and slow like this until then.

I don't like that aussie though... I think it still has gas to go further than that. but I may be wrong

I did something interesting this weekend with my euro dollar chart i've never done before. I used fibo time on the last big wave form the end of 2005 to when it ended in 2008 and look where the 1.618 line is. I'm not gonna bet the house on this one but I thought it was very interesting.

I'm not trying to pick the top on Aussie, but if you'll notice, even though it's in an uptrend it keeps making new highs and then falling way back.. about 80 pips each time.. I don't really want to go long because it is ripe for a big pullback

I did something interesting this weekend with my euro dollar chart i've never done before. I used fibo time on the last big wave form the end of 2005 to when it ended in 2008 and look where the 1.618 line is. I'm not gonna bet the house on this one but I thought it was very interesting.

:confused::rolleyes::confused:

I'm not trying to pick the top on Aussie, but if you'll notice, even though it's in an uptrend it keeps making new highs and then falling way back.. about 80 pips each time.. I don't really want to go long because it is ripe for a big pullback

true, there is a divergence