Forex Day Trader's Thread

equities are a total mess.... welcome to quarter end...s&p 9 points... nasd 20 points... ridiculous... what the **** are people thinking

it really is like the bermuda triangle out there haha... too many cross-currents.... im out... see u guys tomorrow

That's what happens in the manipulated market. Did you know that 40% of the volume of the S&P nowadays is just in three stocks, and it used to be only 3% (they must sell to the people a recovery story)? We can expect huge volatility. It varies to the pair, but there is 3-5 times more USD longs then shorts and everybody is expecting a correction. Who is left to buy more and move the market? That's why I think this correction will be shallow, and there will be a squeeze.

That's what happens in the manipulated market. Did you know that 40% of the volume of the S&P nowadays is just in three stocks, and it used to be only 3% (they must sell to the people a recovery story)? We can expect huge volatility. It varies to the pair, but there is 3-5 times more USD longs then shorts and everybody is expecting a correction. Who is left to buy more and move the market? That's why I think this correction will be shallow, and there will be a squeeze.

Financial Darwinism at its finest; middle classes (worldwide) not realising they're giving up their savings to a market bubble, once it pops they're totally cleaned out and gutted like dead fish...
Which 3 stocks are you referring to?

goldman sachs apparently on the offer with big size according to trader audio in the futures pit, possibly bearish for euro short term

And longer term, I think the USD is going down the drain. I don't know about other currencies, but EUR has Eastern Europe and it doesn't look good. And none of the currencies can stay strong if the two majors are weak. Hard assets (especially natural resources) will be inflated, and that's where we will measure currency devaluation. And finally the new currency or currencies will be presented. And with them probably comes a fixed exchange rate system - no more trading forex. It's fun trading short term, but secure yourself longer term, especially you who live of the trading. Buy gold and silver (physical) on pullbacks, secure your food resources, and buy a gun, especially you in the US (I bet Pippy has one:cheesy:)

i trade in an office so we all listen to it though i dont have a url, sorry to say :confused:....im the only one here trading currencies though

I'm just fine with the road warrior world of 2010.. I've got plenty of guns and went to a survival school when I was 18..

BRING IT ON!!

number one on the offer in the pits too.... he throws around big size, thousand lots at a time.... could be telling us something for the next couple days.

I've read somewhere a speculation that the main players will attack euro before October 10, maybe it's true