Forex Day Trader's Thread

:LOL:

1.58 trade...

short-termers.. you're welcome.. but give my share to poor Africans..

medium-termers.. sorry.. looks like we missed it by 11 pips..

long-termers.. I'm not sorry.. if you had a long-term trade setup and you put in a 30 pip stop.. well... greed is the blah of blah

I'm already long.. we in the US want a stronger USD, but the continental Europeans simply will not allow a weak Euro.. this is a pullback in an uptrend. if not, then use a small stop. Otherwise, we're looking at a beautiful point to buy Euros.

hehe ... see who's fighting this time :cheesy:

I told you, just that statement, "just playing probability game, not trading", will say how much trading knowledge and trading ability is. Talk the talk but need to walk the walk, too!

CEEEE PEEEE.. relax man.. don't worry about that guy.. probability IS trading.. to assume otherwise is to assume that you can see the future..

now that's arrogant AND ridiculous.. it's ALL about probability.. find a trade with a greater than 50% prob and you're a real trader/guesser/gambler/wisher..

this is what we do!

OK OK, tell me what's the probability you will stick with that girl :cheesy:

I would love to go out with her again honestly.. she's clearly crazy, but the little lines around her eyes make me want to do a back flip :) I'd say she's the same age as me.. God bless match.com for the experience either way..

Long Euros from the low up nicely ;)

I'm already long.. we in the US want a stronger USD, but the continental Europeans simply will not allow a weak Euro.. this is a pullback in an uptrend. if not, then use a small stop. Otherwise, we're looking at a beautiful point to buy Euros.

Agreed