Forex Day Trader's Thread

What?? EJ? I know a US bank bought a ton of EJ this morning and dragged Euro higher.. We will be a pain in the ass to foreigners one way or another so the answer is YES..

I think SP500 may retrace a bit to 93-94 but eventually will reach 100 neighborhood

Will short Euro at 1.433 .. will result in a very solid triple top (three strikes you're out) on the dailies.. risk 17 pips

with a buy stop at 1.4350 .. a breakout of 1.434 targets 1.471 on the weeklies.. risk 25 pips

either way I'll be good

Last edited:
I would definitely buy Euro on a pullback .. the only reason it is going down is because there is dollar buying happening via ninja.. once that is over Euro should go way up..

reversed to daily up.., had again to close shorts, and reverse to longs, like so many times in last days..

tomorrow i will have a break..

There is monstrous support in my beloved EJ at 134.21 .. a break of this level targets much lower.. I have a SELL stop in EJ at 134.07 with a 30 pip stop and no take profit.. Clearly, risk was rejected today and to make matters worse there were major companies ALL posting worse than expected earnings after the bell..

Last edited: