Forex Day Trader's Thread

What do you guys think about this car?

019514.jpg

It's cheap as hell and looks smooth..

because I don't have the wanting wisdom of a 23 year old.. Cars are the worst investment you can possibly make.. I got a 2003 MB e430 in 2004 for $48,000 and it's worth $11,000 now ;) and it only has 55,000 miles on it.. I paid $8,000 in interest on the loan.. it was a HORRIBLE investment!

buying a new luxury car is silly.. You get one that's 4 years old and it's less than half as much as a new one while having very limited wear and tear.. that car I showed you has a big V8, is totally dope and is only $19k ..

Take your money and buy a modest house that will appreciate in value rather than depreciate.. Don't waste it on a new BMW.. you will beat yourself up badly in your 30s if you blow your money in your 20s..

a lot of traders just t/p'd because of Bernanke but I bet the risk trade will be back on! I'm long Euro on the deep dip with a tight stop just in case ;)

damn I love a good trade!!

I'm up 20 .. anyone have any good guesses where Euro will run out of steam?

im long nzd/jpy at 61.09 SL 60.72
historic support level of 60.96 has confluence with 61.8% fib

S&P is showing a familiar post-lunch pattern .. looks like it wants to try to finish flat

Say good bye to 960 on the S&P, might be a while before we visit again ...
Kidding obv. ... what do I know

No, it looks like I was right.. S&P just about flat.. there might even be a last 5 minute run up to positive territory.. I can't see the future, but I can the see the past and this keeps happening ;)