Forex Day Trader's Thread

if ninja breaks 94.6 then I'll look to jump in. It does look like a cup & handle

don't push your luck yankee.. this has all the hallmarks of thin liquidity foolishness.. I'd t/p soon.

the blonde beauty from Austin dissed me :( ... she said I was too damned hamsum and hung out with too many British for her taste... I understand that fully so it's no big deal ..

WAKE UP LIMEYS! You screwed me even in your sleep.. your trades, food and nationality is soooo wack you managed to derail my happiness while sleeping off yet another bender ..

I HATE YOU PALE *******S :LOL:

ok... in all seriousness.. take good care british brothers.. it's choppy and unpredictable.. ;0

be cool limeys ..

The dollar is due a big rise, according to my technicals can't be more than 2 weeks away..maybe days.Hmmm maybe solar eclipse day will do it Tue/Wed

No

Ridd, I'm going to have fight you.. You seem like you want to snatch my woman away from me!

Austin is about 2.5 hours from here.. I think she's just toying with me anyway. She's a young and beautiful attention seeker.

No.. i won't.. and i have already a girlfriend

I broke even on my big trade .. not happy not sad.. looks like there's an hourly double top around 1.4245 in Euro

I think it might be cheaper to buy a bud in Scotland ;)are you saying chop chop to this price action or are you ordering me to move fast? Because if that's the case I would seriously consider making hurtful remarks about your skinny European momma..