Forex Day Trader's Thread

waste of time money snatcher right?? I'm no fool.. but that won't stop me from checking it out..

just got 10 more pips on another scalp.. I plan to put $200,000 long at 1.383 .. this 1.388 could easily break on another pass.. and I bet during the lunch section a big bank will run stops to the downside.. there will be a bounce of 1.383 - 1.382 and I plan to be here to grab it ..

im done for now, out with 10 pips total for the evening..better than nothing, quite pissed i let that rally agasint me was tempted to take 50, oh well!. that bird is good..

how'd you only get 10 pips?? Were you adding to shorts? You should have got an assload on your EJ short..

got stopped out twice trying to catch a cheeky reversal, and that last short i got out for **** all as i wasnt at the pc

bet the pics aint even her, and i wudnt go for a bird who takes photos of herself in her bra for a dating site

dooooood.. she's way hot.. I never said I wanted to marry her.. I rocked $1,250 today so why not blow it on her?? My money that is ..

let's move that sell stop down by 2 pips.. BUT .. if you lurkers have been paying attention I'm 5 for 5 on stop calls in the last 4 weeks ;)

Check this Match mail I just got

" I also can't abide cillantro - or as we call it Corriander - why can't Brits and Americans at least agree on naming herbs (with an "h") the same? Your profile is certainly refreshing!"

it's "erb" by the way "erb" .. Herbs is something belonging to the short version of Herbert..

I wouldn't try to grab 10 on EJ .. the spread is about 6 .. You've been jumping in on supposed bounces today.. brave ..