Forex Day Trader's Thread

Canada isn't exactly sweltering.. ;)

We're actually having rolling blackouts here because the power grid can't keep up with the cooling needs of the city..

ugh, anyway, I'm short Euro at the daily pivot 1.40

I disappoint the fireworks safety board every year :(

Why was he screaming so much? As if he didn't know that would be bad.. oh well, fireworks once again prevent rednecks from procreating.. a win win in any book

My outside thermometer says 42.22 C

It hasn't rained in 32 days either.. and we're in a sub-tropical zone like Miami.. the world is coming to an end.

I would come to Britain to cool off but your currency is not cooperating with my attempts to short it.. this doubly hurts not only because I lost 10 pips on my trade but also because I refuse to pay $9 for a beer once I get there.. TANK GBP! TAAAAAANK!

all sorts of rumours flying around. I have read some articles saying he has died and some saying he is in coma

Sean, I'm concerned about US equities translating into Euro strength.. none of my USD strength trades have really panned out today.. I'm thinking about Euro revisiting the highs..

pippy, in the longer term im expecting serious weakness in equities, dollar strength and bond strength..position yourself!