Forex Day Trader's Thread

yeah...why do you ask....i signed up today for Forex.com ..gain cap

im holding my shorts on aussie and cable....

because I heard that they are charging you for using the 'Advanced Chart' function unless you make at least 2 trades a month. But I noticed you using the 'Quick Chart' function (your uploaded charts) which is free and your not obliged to make any trades, I used to be on IG last year, but started using E*Trade. You should try E*Trade, can trade futures directly, don't get no ridiculous spreads

From 8.30am the price has got up to1.3958 and hit the 76% fib line
short from 1.3949 looking for price to run down to 1.3854 23% fib line
have a good trading day

edit closed at 13868
decided to close, as lots of traders will be waiting for the price to hit to the fib line
and reverse

Last edited:
will cover short from 1.3917 @ 1.3881 stop then working buy stop 1.3972 and sell stop 1.3840 looking for beakout

got into this rally a bit late
I was waiting for a pull back
bird in the hand, and all that

edit
went up faster ,then it went down
and its a higher high

Last edited:
im suprised to now be long at 1.3972 working stop at 1.3916 looks i may give back this morings gains,typical early US markets...

i adjusted stop on long @ 1.3972 to 1.3936 which would mean a breakeven day,upside open for now but will cover late nyk if possie still open.now adjusted stop to 1.3975 still open on profit take

Last edited:
how many lots do you trade in singh, your on forex.com right?

Yeah, I think you're right...i'm gonna take profit here...would be a shame to ruin a nice trade....

My Forex.com account right now is a practice account....still getting familiar with the platform.

But with Ig and city index....trading currencies with tight stops, 1 unit base for me is £10/point...

Euro /Usd
price has hit resistance at 1.400
we have had 2 moves today
not sure we are going to get another one today

Attachments

• GBP-USD.jpg
    GBP-USD.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 116