Forex Day Trader's Thread

Good end of the day. Finished up 10 after starting 74 pips down this morning (which is a big loss for me). Made up with 84 pips with the S&P and a stock.

I'm going back to paper trading forex until I figure out what the hell I'm doing.

Cable short still going. 40 Pips so far. UK Government in crisis. Another cabinet member resignation at 10p.m.

I see bullish divergence in the RSI in Cable.. I'll buy it on a nice deep dip because it doesn't seem sustainable short.. Remember that the important part of the equation is the USD.. if people start dumping USD in the days to come there won't be any stopping the move upward..

it doesn't matter what Cable does.. I think taking a position would be a bad trade in light of the recent panic moves.. you don't know which way the panic moves will go so it's kind of like gambling..

You around Sean? Any thoughts on an overnight trade for this evening?

buddy...i'm gonna probably hold off tonight....get an early night....get started early in the morning....I'll be up at 5am...at my desk for 5.45am...will be looking to buy cable...buy USD/JPY and hopefully if Euro drops enough...a nice long position in the Euro too.

It would be shame to ruin an excellent week tonight and then be chasing tomorrow....

You know what they say....Early Bird gets the worm!!!...

As I'm writing ...i am tempted to get long now on USD/JPY....but it will have to get closer to 9635....with a tiny 15-20 pip stop...

buddy...i'm gonna probably hold off tonight....get an early night....get started early in the morning....i'll be up at 5am...at my desk for 5.45am...will be looking to buy cable...buy usd/jpy and hopefully if euro drops enough...a nice long position in the euro too.

It would be shame to ruin an excellent week tonight and then be chasing tomorrow....

You know what they say....early bird gets the worm!!!...

As i'm writing ...i am tempted to get long now on usd/jpy....but it will have to get closer to 9635....with a tiny 15-20 pip stop...

usd-jpy

Attachments

• USD-JPY.jpg
    USD-JPY.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 132
Going to take it easy too Sean tonight. Finishing Soon. Nice run today with Cable. Shame to lose it going into the weekend :)

See yee all at base tomorrow guys

I might grow to regret this but I'm long Cable with a huge t/p and a stop right below the pivot at 1.609 .. I'll leave it overnight..

Ok.. so I'm now long GBP/JPY with a 30 pip stop and HUGE t/p .. need some good UK numbers.. long EJ as well.. one of them should treat me right.. going to bed

big profits on EJ.. GJ seems to have stopped out wimpy but I'm still up 110 for the day .. BOOM