Forex Day Trader's Thread

**** this.. I'm long Euro and not touching anything else.. this panic move in USD pairs is ridiculous

Euro Range

Attachments

• euro screen shot.jpg
    euro screen shot.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 125
the Dow dropped only 1%.. the end of the world? hardly.. the oil numbers and jobs data just caused traders with longs to say. "that's as high as we're going" so we pulled back rather violently.. the bull run in equities is not over though.. I'm sticking with Euro and will buy Aussie on a deep dip..

Euro bulls won't let the Euro slip down too far..

I have 2 trades currently open...

I went Long Aussie @7973
I went Long Cable @ 16294

Their both look good so far!

Not sure what to do with the Euro...

bearish cross 1hr stochastics in Aussie.. let's see if it can uncross.. I will buy at .784 no matter what.

I am totally freaked out by the drop in Aussie.. I've NEVER seen it move 300 pips in 1 day.. Cable moved 400!

is anyone else getting an error with internet explorer when trying to view the forum today?

Waiting for Cable to rebound a bit to take profit. UK Cabinet in turmoil seems to be one of the reasons today for the drop

heh.. 35 sucks.. I've been on the couch for 3 days with a pulled muscle in my neck..

2 years till i hit 35. My Cable trade in red now. Hoping it will go higher now looking at the hourlies. Must finish up soon here as it's late in the Emearld Isle