Forex Day Trader's Thread

well got gang banged on euro short, how ever by a stroke of genious was short before the pound fell off the face of the earth

it looks like stocks have found a bottom so I don't know about that.. I'm long EU bouncing down 15-25 .. if it gets any worse I'll kill the trade

you were right Sean.. S&P tanking .. not much follow through to the downside though.. I'll look to buy a nice deep dip on Euro or Aussie

I'm saying that the downside doesn't seem to have much potential so I'll just wait for a dip and buy Euro or Aussie then rather than try a high-risk short.. the trend is up on these pairs

You can almost take money shorting the S&P right before Geithner comes on. Every time he makes an appearance the market tanks. That said, now that it's down big I'm looking for a retrace.

I'm pretty sure Geithner is a Chinese spy planted to destroy the USD.. They've got a man in Europe too named Trichet...

He's just on Capital Hill appearing before the House Panel. He hasn't said anything in particular to make the market tank, so it may be the Philly Fed slightly missing targets too.

Haha, I agree it's almost amazing how much the market reacts to just one guy, they really despise him. I thought the best was when he appeared a few weeks ago grilling corporations who seek tax havens outside the US for being tax cheats. Amazing how he can talk like that with a straight face.