Forex Day Trader's Thread

Reason I said gamble because H4 goes against me, the only thing I based on is the S/R on daily and it maybe too early for it to retrace. Hence, gambling :devilish:

Anatole Kaletsky writing in Monday"s edition of the UK Times states that the German GDP data released on Friday were "arguably the most catastrophic economic statistics produced by any official institution in the capitalist world since 1945." Kaletsky goes on to say that the Euro-zone is still experiencing what he calls a perfect storm. According to Kaletsky he downward spiral that the EZ economy is experiencing is due to the combination of Germany"s dependence on exports, reckless lending to Central Europe and the Baltic States and the "one size fits all Euro" that has undermined many of the EZ economies by forcing inappropriate monetary policies at the wrong end of the economic cycles

Silly dude :cool: Short USD/CHF @ 1.124, target 25 pips. Still survive the UJ but may get stopped out soon

you're turned around man.. USD and JPY strength is in the cards.. Your EJ trade is screwed too.

I meant EJ got kicked out. USD/CHF maybe a bad trade, it may not be the same as EUR/CHF. 2 bad trades = a break :LOL:

might be an oversold bounce but the smart move would be to sell the strength rather than taking an extremely high risk, counter-trend trade for minimal gain.

Based on my assessment, there maybe a significant bounce around this area for EJ. But I maybe wrong

actually for high risk counter trend I have to wait for confirmation, but tonight I entered too early without confirmation :D Bias mind.

Man.. the mo is down.. nikkei down huge..the market wants short.. sure it's a cheeky trade to go long knowing a bounce is in order but I would say that an oversold bounce in a downtrend is a sell .. there's big money to be made on this move so just be patient and wait for your chance to get in on the right side..