Forex Day Trader's Thread

retail traders need someone to talk to about trading.. My family doesn't want to hear about it and my friends don't understand, but this is important to us! That's why I've kept my thread going.. Go ahead and post a few hundred more..

retail traders need someone to talk to about trading.. My family doesn't want to hear about it and my friends don't understand, but this is important to us! That's why I've kept my thread going.. Go ahead and post a few hundred more..

Same here. If I'm posting this way I'll hijack your thread pip! :LOL:

Revise UJ because of the new low: pulls back to 96.7, if not stop there, 97.25 or up to 97.65

stock & spot forex. Just learned forex a couple of months but a couple of years in stocks though... How about you?

I've traded spot Forex for 4 years, have been doing it for a living for 2.5 years and have never traded anything else.. I was a computer scientist at NASA before this..

Wow... I still have my day job as software engineer. Wonder when I can work fulltime on this..

get about 3 months of money saved up and you can do it.. when you rely on it for your living 'though it can change the way you operate and that's something you have to learn to overcome.. I have negative weeks but never a negative month..

Yeah, I have enough to kick start and my goal is not that high though. Just wait for something happens :)