Forex Day Trader's Thread

i think in the short and medium term, gold will be on an upward trend
I dont want to be going on about metals on euro thread but the thing is beat up. My sister calls it "YoYos"spending her silly money, muppet money going down the pan etc etc.
Commodities are crashing! gold is going down.Inthe last couple of days all have been sold and this is a start stochastics still have a bit to go -$820 soon. Many reasons, see light at end of dow tunnel, diversification, prob banks shorting. Dolllar going to blast through 90 to 93. Timing is everything though.I'm hoping GBP and AUD down down

Howdy irishman.. explain yourself a bit more clearly about that "yo-yo" comment.. You mean forex or comex?

Howdy irishman.. explain yourself a bit more clearly about that "yo-yo" comment.. You mean forex or comex?

Sorry nothing so technical - remember yoyos , toys as kids - plastic round with a piece of string attached to spring up and down and only good for mild personal amusement

hmm, yo yos work more on the theorys that what goes down come back up. this is not the case in the markets, what goes down may never come back and what goes up doesnt nesceraly need to come down in things like comodities

I guess you must have posted that squeeze prediction a little earlier .. yeah.. you were right .. it squeezed, filled my order and then fell right down.. hehe.. squeezes suck.. unless they go your way.. I'm actually short EJ off another gay little perplexing bounce..

well hopefully you were able to take profit on your good lots..

Here's a new development.. A major US bank which had formerly put out a recommendation to sell has now told everyone to cover.. that's responsible for that big 60 bounce about an hour ago..

I'm also hearing that there will be an RHS right hand side fix in 45 minutes.. I have no idea what that is, but it seems to be freaking my broker out about GBP/USD..

short gbp 1.4634

5th gbp trade today, previous 4, i all trailed to green but stopped out 4 times, every time i get better prices later.. but i have to watch out.. ;)

oh let them ride.. cut gbp/usd for a 20pip loss,
and covered copper short..

have to quitely look out of market hours..

way up so far, this week