Forex Day Trader's Thread

EUR/USD is boring as hell..

I feel long EUR/JPY .. I'd like to grab it at 130.6 again.. but I'll grab a buy stop at 131.6 too..

Yea your right, i think EUR/JPY is a much better pair to trade if you have a view on the Euro at the moment. following from your comments earlier, i think long EUR/JPY is a good trade, however, i will wait for numbers to be released tomorrow, or i will buy first thing in the morning if there has been a big dip

by the way a double bottom could form at 129.8 and an amazing amount of positive pips would unfold as we test the other end of the range.. risk/reward makes easy sense.. try a medium leverage long on a bounce off yesterday's lows..

I'm still -30 pips for the week after Monday's -231 .. heh.. I'll end up positive though on this trade..

You can't keep an alcoholic down!

How tall are you man? Which state you gonna come to? Foreigners always try to lump us into one big country but we're really 50 different countries some of which are similar.. I love being out of the country and a foreign friend will introduce me to an American.. as if we have something to talk about because of it! HA!

more gordan ramsey i guess, i dont sound hugely scottish..well i prolly would to you! but im half english so a bit of a mix. i'm gona go to NY no question! and im 6'3

NYC?? man.. it's not London .. be careful.. there are plenty of low-lifes in London, but NYC takes low-lifeism to new heights.. and it's super expensive and flea-bitten.. and get all your shots first!ugh.. I lived there when I was 19..

not if you don't get this ****ing EUR/JPY trade in right..

I'm dying to jump back in but I want it to COME THE **** down first.. I'd hate getting in 30 pips before major resistance..

You gotta Gordon Ramsey British sounding accent or a full on Groundskeeper Willy?

I'd like to think that any right-thinking Scotsman would back me up in opining that an accent like Groundkeeper Wully's has never been heard in Scotland, at least not emanating from an actual Scotsman :)