Finally giving it (another) go

Having a go at 2715, but its holding for the time being

I think my cut off for scalp buys is about 2709/10 now

If we crack under 14/15 and then under 09 - then a tes of 2700 and low seems on

I watch if interim lows and highs last for over 30 mins to additional clues and we aslo know over37 and 40 wold be holding scalp buys on

Under 2709 -2700 and 2790 be still in scalp sells but I cannot see that just for now

GL

Having a go at shorting the Dow at 17225, with a 10 point stop.

Just a half risk position, as its over two hours to open!

Pattern just look very like the pattern I saw on the GBPUSD yesterday!

Well Done you are on a roll (y)

Weirdly this is bothering me. No losing trades this week!
On the one hand and really pleased and amazed in equal measure. However, loses will come. I know that.

I will keep doing what I'm doing I guess.

I'm genuinely taken aback by how it's going so far!

Weirdly this is bothering me. No losing trades this week!
On the one hand and really pleased and amazed in equal measure. However, loses will come. I know that.

I will keep doing what I'm doing I guess.

I'm genuinely taken aback by how it's going so far!

Please don't be - I think you are trading safely and being careful etc- so it quite possible to have say 10 or even 20+ wins on a run - I have them often but have been very lucky to not have more than 7 losses in a row over last 5 years or so - even scalping

Besides begin careful - you are controlling your risk and reading PA on the intra day frames exception all well etc

Yes you will have losses - try and take them as small as possible - even at 4 pips - you can still enter again and it a lot cheaper than a 12 or 20 pip stop :)

Regards

F

Another beauty.......sorry, didn't post my entry, but risked 12 points and took 25.
Just stopped out now

Good stuff again - WD

We are still in a range on the GU and there are some nice 2 way scalp trades etc

Have you ventured under a 5 minute chart yet or are you just reading PA a lot better on your normal set up now that you have had more hours watching the whole day of movements ??

I'm sticking to the 5 minute
I am starting to use the 1 minute to look for divergence etc, but all signals and patterns are coming from the 5 minute charts.

Just joined today but traded years ago.Well done and expect the string of losses in due course lol,Do you trade for a living mate.

I'm sticking to the 5 minute
I am starting to use the 1 minute to look for divergence etc, but all signals and patterns are coming from the 5 minute charts.

OK - that's fine but we can get your entries 4 - 8 pips better with better timing etc - one step at a time though

As you know I have not got a clue on the Dow or indices etc - but on your 2 currency pairs I must have easily taken over 10k live trades on them so know them intra day inside out and so if you do have a loss tomorrow - I will explain why along with the levels so that you can fine tune your set up etc and maybe filter in the future

Let's say you take 20 FX trades over the next week anything over 15 being winners is good - but still expect 2 or 3 bad ones in a row at any time - it will happen - but don't let it unsettle you - just discover the reason why and realise that nobody intra daying will be over 90% correct on 100's or even thousands of trades

GL and have another goodun tomorrow :)

Regards

F