Finally giving it (another) go

Pray tell, what does that load of pyschobollox mean??:whistling
I get the bit about longer t-f S&R lining up with shorter t-f, but excuse my english, wtf are linear regression changes?? should i be worried, do i need to see a doctor?
And you can forecast movements for 30- 60 min period only??Christ, if you can tell me tommorow at 9.00 am where dax will be at 9.30 or 10.00 am, i will give my dog a blowjob on live webcam!!
Away with you sir, you charlatan, i'll be waiting for your dax quote...:sleep:

Firstly Mr Blonde

I only trade FX pairs - no gold silver oil ftse dax etc etc

Secondly

I have only traded FX for approx 13 years and approx 7 yrs full time as a retail Intraday trader

Thirdly

I have taken now over 16000 live trades and done well over the 10k hrs rule on live charts - at the coal face

Thats why I am an EXPERT SHORT TERM iNTRADAY RETAIL FX TRADER

Fourthly

For the accuracy I require on all my trades - ie 3-7 pips stops and with over 70+ % win ratio - any trade over 30 mins in duration as less probability with my system

That's why when I leave scalps on with stops in profit - so win - win situation less than half go over 30 pips and maybe less than 5% make over a few hundred pips etc

I dont trade like commercial or institutional traders - its chalk and cheese compared to my very successful methods that are to my knowledge fairly unique - as I have never read or heard of other traders using 9 min time windows / stop watches / multi LRs along with dynamic and static S & R's etc etc for intraday short term FX trading

I take 10 -20 trades a day and most days I will have a few trades with RR's over 4 along with 1 to 5 losing trades

3 bad losing trades might lose me 9 -12 pips

I hope this makes sense to you - because normally it only does to other successful experienced retail FX traders

If it does not then you are not one

Good Trading

Regards

F

PS

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly Mr Blonde

I only trade FX pairs - no gold silver oil ftse dax etc etc

Secondly

I have only traded FX for approx 13 years and approx 7 yrs full time as a retail Intraday trader

Thirdly

I have taken now over 16000 live trades and done well over the 10k hrs rule on live charts - at the coal face

Thats why I am an EXPERT SHORT TERM iNTRADAY RETAIL FX TRADER

Fourthly

For the accuracy I require on all my trades - ie 3-7 pips stops and with over 70+ % win ratio - any trade over 30 mins in duration as less probability with my system

That's why when I leave scalps on with stops in profit - so win - win situation less than half go over 30 pips and maybe less than 5% make over a few hundred pips etc

I dont trade like commercial or institutional traders - its chalk and cheese compared to my very successful methods that are to my knowledge fairly unique - as I have never read or heard of other traders using 9 min time windows / stop watches / multi LRs along with dynamic and static S & R's etc etc for intraday short term FX trading

I take 10 -20 trades a day and most days I will have a few trades with RR's over 4 along with 1 to 5 losing trades

3 bad losing trades might lose me 9 -12 pips

I hope this makes sense to you - because normally it only does to other successful experienced retail FX traders

If it does not then you are not one

Good Trading

Regards

F

PS

Don't dare call me a charlatan - wash that filthy mouth out and if anger management cannot cure you - get a ***** extension - that might cure you of your horrible trait :)
Looking back over the archives of this site, pretenders such as yourself were brought to an appropriate end by erstwhile moderators. While my personal experience of moderation on this site is necessarily skewed, I still believe that in general (yes, even that one) actually put a great deal of genuine effort into making sure the site and its members enjoy a balanced mix of solid information, general chit chat and at times, ribald and robust riposte.

That you have survived this long is possibly an indication of the stress and strains that have to endure and an increasingly laissez faire attitude to that which while not overtly transgressing site guidelines, massively offends the more able-minded who use the site.

That your swaggering bullying and aggressive tone to those who haven't managed to rack up an impressive 15K+ posts in a few months which you seem to feel qualifies you to talk down to anyone who dares to criticize your inexcusably clumsy and transparently vacant subterfuge hasn't led to a permanent ban is clear indication that in the absence of anything of better quality, allowing you to continue is better than nothing at all.

Could I humbly suggest to the moderators that they consider your absence form the site would at long last allow the flowering of a renaissance which current is smothered by the lack of oxygen directly attributable to your incessant waffling.

Please mods, for the sake of the site, for the sake of us all, ban this mutha now.

I've just reported forexmospherian's post above with the following comment "More personal attacks and foul-mouthed agression from this increasingly arrogant little t!urd. Please ban him, Please.".

I also 'liked' his post so that he was specifically aware what I was saying to the mods. Unlike him, I prefer a totally transparent and honest approach to everything.

Hi Sigma D

Just out of interest are you also Purple Brain as well as now that foul mouthed Mr Blonde??

Totally transparent are you then ?

What a joke is all I can say

Still Sigma D is entertaining and I like you - thats why I was willing to help you yesterday - ongoing for a month - with no strings attached ie see thread yesterday after you left

I guarantee you would read price action better on FX

Regards

F

Hi Sigma D

Just out of interest are you also Purple Brain as well as now that foul mouthed Mr Blonde??

Yes, yes. I'm everyone that doesn't like you.

You're a fraud. Branson's never heard of you. And you don't have a trading account.

Mods, please. Time to stop the rot.

Looking back over the archives of this site, pretenders such as yourself were brought to an appropriate end by erstwhile moderators. While my personal experience of moderation on this site is necessarily skewed, I still believe that in general (yes, even that one) actually put a great deal of genuine effort into making sure the site and its members enjoy a balanced mix of solid information, general chit chat and at times, ribald and robust riposte.

That you have survived this long is possibly an indication of the stress and strains that have to endure and an increasingly laissez faire attitude to that which while not overtly transgressing site guidelines, massively offends the more able-minded who use the site.

That your swaggering bullying and aggressive tone to those who haven't managed to rack up an impressive 15K+ posts in a few months which you seem to feel qualifies you to talk down to anyone who dares to criticize your inexcusably clumsy and transparently vacant subterfuge hasn't led to a permanent ban is clear indication that in the absence of anything of better quality, allowing you to continue is better than nothing at all.

Could I humbly suggest to the moderators that they consider your absence form the site would at long last allow the flowering of a renaissance which current is smothered by the lack of oxygen directly attributable to your incessant waffling.

Please mods, for the sake of the site, for the sake of us all, ban this mutha now.

Hi Sigma D

Well my year is up at the end of October - yes its been 12 months

I have achieved the task I set out to do when I started my live thread.

I have rattled the old school - irritated prop traders and commercials and helped maybe 20 or even 40+ traders along on their journey.

I have received many compliments - astonished many with my calls ( yes you must hate that) and generally been helpful explaining a lot about how I trade etc

I might take your offer up and leave to pastures new in November

I will leave it to the members to decide and if they want me to say my good byes I will - no problem at all

I have enjoyed it here - and really would like to stay if I am wanted - but I retire fully in 3 more years and have plenty of opportunities to join different FX groups etc and spread my winning method around - totally free of charge

As far as I am concerned if 100 really learnt it well and succeeded after another year being successful with it - it would not make one difference to me - as I will be sailing somewhere in the Med - as long as its stays safe to do so

I really dont like the FX Industry - the institutions etc and really dont like to admit I make money from this crooked deceitful game - but its good fun and I just hope the commercials and institutions get really wacked by the regulators one day - as they have been real bar stewards as far as I am concerned

So find 20 plus members to back you and I will just say bonsoir and move on :LOL:

Best Regards

F

Yes, yes. I'm everyone that doesn't like you.

You're a fraud. Branson's never heard of you. And you don't have a trading account.

Mods, please. Time to stop the rot.

Agree Branson will have never heard of Forexmospherian - but after working with him for nearly 3 years as a Director on 2 of his 120+ companies he certainly knows me - personally - even though I have not spoken to him for over about 5 years or so

Also - you are correct "Forexmospherian" does not have one single live broker account. But I do - in fact I have many although generally only operate on two

However - I dont think you are correct in saying you are everybody who does not like me - for example I don't think you are tar or a couple of others I could think of lol

Still - Its looks like I enjoy you more than you enjoy me :LOL:

Regards

F

Hi Sigma D

Well my year is up at the end of October - yes its been 12 months
Year is up? You’re leabing???

HUZZAH!!!!

I have achieved the task I set out to do when I started my live thread.
What? Largest number of meaningless posts in the history of the site?

I have rattled the old school - irritated prop traders and commercials and helped maybe 20 or even 40+ traders along on their journey.
Don’t sell yourself short mate. You’ve irritated everyone.

20 or even 40 traders? Which is it? Names? Can’t divulge? Who’d a thought….About as nebulous as your ‘live’ (ha ha ha) trade calls.

I have received many compliments - astonished many with my calls ( yes you must hate that) and generally been helpful explaining a lot about how I trade etc
Astonished many with your calls. Yeah, I’ll give you that. I’ve yet to talk to any who are anything but totally astonished with your calls.

I might take your offer up and leave to pastures new in November
It wasn’t an offer – it was a desperate plea to the mods.

I I will leave it to the members to decide and if they want me to say my good byes I will - no problem at all
How will you do that? A poll? Go on then. Set up a poll

I I have enjoyed it here - and really would like to stay if I am wanted - but I retire fully in 3 more years and have plenty of opportunities to join different FX groups etc and spread my winning method around - totally free of charge
You’ve been too generous with us already, Please go and spread your wisdom with others. Please?

I As far as I am concerned if 100 really learnt it well and succeeded after another year being successful with it - it would not make one difference to me - as I will be sailing somewhere in the Med - as long as its stays safe to do so
Yes, whatever. Er, what happened to the 20 or maybe 40? Now it’s 100. LOL

I really dont like the FX Industry - the institutions etc and really dont like to admit I make money from this crooked deceitful game - but its good fun and I just hope the commercials and institutions get really wacked by the regulators one day - as they have been real bar stewards as far as I am concerned
Yes, I’m sure you’re the first and main topic of conversation each and every day.

So find 20 plus members to back you and I will just say bonsoir and move on :LOL:

Best Regards

F
If the moderators agree I’ll start the poll. Well, I’ll start the poll as forexmospehrian has suggested and if you’re not happy with it (or if you ban him for his posts which have been outside site guidelines in the interim) then prhaps you’ll just remove it.

But rather than finding an arbitrary 20 to side with me to have you leave the site, a simple majority will do.

Apologies to ET - as this thread belongs to him - so will not comment any more on non trading topics and have no problem of my comments tonight being deleted so not to take away from the quality of the thread

Hope to see you trading again tomorrow ET

Regards

F

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-02-08-17-31.png
    Screenshot_2014-10-02-08-17-31.png
    126.7 KB · Views: 123
Ok, finally figured out how to post a chart!
In the above chart market looked to make a lower higher and took out a swing low.
I wait for price to close below 10ma and would sell below that candle. Also looking for negative cci and macd histogram.
Will post more examples later and give better explanation!

The attached chart is the Dow right now.
Price making a new high, cci isn't. Macd histogram showing not much strength.
Rally about to fail?

The attached chart is the Dow right now.
Price making a new high, cci isn't. Macd histogram showing not much strength.
Rally about to fail?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-02-19-11-20.png
    Screenshot_2014-10-02-19-11-20.png
    140.4 KB · Views: 124