Finally giving it (another) go

Ok, this might seem like a daft question, but how do you guys cope with a good run?
So far this week all my trades have been closed out for at least 1:1 profit.
I know losses are inevitable, and therefore I know that losers are just around the corner.
Either, I'm good at this (doubtful) or I've been lucky.
If I'm just lucky, then the losers must be on their way!

Stopped out for 40 point, more the 1:3

Morning ET

First of all - Well Done

You have had a good start to you day and now you might be worried how to handle your winning ways ?

Its all normal and so many different ways to handle your way forward

Many newbie traders stop if they hit heir targets early and say - that's it day finished - will wait for tomorrow

That's fine and OK - but for someone like me my disciplines at based on not losing all you have in the daily kitty and every hour starts again a like another day etc

I expect to take 10 to 20 trade over say up to 10 hours

If I am lucky to do well with just 4 trades and in say 2 hrs - I can relax a bit and take it easy etc - but personally I don't stop - I want to try and learn more - make more pips and money and carry on with the routine

My daily routine is having anything from 7 to 17 good scalps and also anything from 1 to 5 bad losing scalps

Maybe you should aim for say 5 + trades for a start knowing all might work - but stop if you have 3 bad ones - just an idea?

Hope to be around most of today so will try and assist with your GU and EU thoughts

I have been scalp buying above 6280 support area but want to be selling again below the 6325 - 45 area

All the best and carry on with your good day

Regards

F

Got in at 2734/5 on scalp sell with interim supports at 24/5 and if we drop under there - then 13/15 area

I do expect to scalp buy again in next 30 mins and it should be above 2700 just for info

GL

Its not looking good as not tested even 25 - so 70% stake off at 29 and then will leave 30% stake on up to 37

That way I don't lose money and if it did drop under 37 it might test under 25

I think we are at a point of resistance here. Below 2715 and we might clear the way for down to 2700.

Either way, stop is at BE, so if we retrace I'm out with no loss.

Still favouring the down side so not moving stop any tighter just yet