Everybody hurts...sometimes...

Nonsense.

"With the recovery of big banks, the top 25 hedge fund managers took home an average of $1 billion in 2009.

The minimum individual payout on the list was $350 million in 2009, a sign of how richly compensated top hedge fund managers have remained despite public outrage over the pay packages at big banks and brokerage firms."

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/01/business/01hedge.html

Largely because nobody important gives a crap about public outrage because the public, is stupid.

It still ain't about me haha :LOL::LOL::LOL:

It's about generic truisms corroborated by people with real track records.

All track records but your own because you have no idea how to trade, you only 'experience' trading vicariously through books:rolleyes:.
This in no way makes you qualified to criticize ANYONE here.(n)

Like I said DT, BSD wouldn't rise to your challenge because he is a coward and a fraud.:mad:

It still ain't about me haha :LOL::LOL::LOL:

It's about generic truisms corroborated by people with real track records.

This by contrast is all you lot like Socrates or Toast etc have on offer:

That's all that's needed with newtrader and colleagues, repeating oneself over and over.

Donate the money to charity if it is small change to you. Anyway, I knew you wouldn't put your money where your mouth is when it comes to trading. You are all bluster and no substance, just like I thought. Stop talking about your forum 'buddies' and prove that YOU are a trader.

How are those limit down 1 point scalps coming along on the S&P mini account ?:rolleyes:

New York Times said:
The Lazarus-like recovery of the nation’s big banks did not benefit just the bankers — it also created huge paydays for hedge fund managers, including a record $4 billion gain in 2009 for one bold investor who bet big on the financial sector.

$4 billion? WTF is that? Look at that forbes list - the lowest person there has more than 5 times that to their name, with the number one slot coming in at over 13 times that figure.

It's obvious isn't it - you won't make any proper money trading, it's a mugs game. I'm gonna start a shipping multi-national.

How are those limit down 1 point scalps coming along on the S&P mini account ?:rolleyes:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

That's when trading off of 1 min time frames eh unlike the big boys:

Dan Zanger (who turned 10 k into 42 million in two years) holds over days, because anything below that and he can't enter positions large enough to make it worth his while:

"Dan: I mostly use daily charts. You just can't buy 70000 shares off of a 5 minute chart. Most institutions don't use 5 minute charts, they are using 30 or 60 minute and certainly daily charts."

http://www.chartpattern.com/cf/image...world-2010.pdf

Our very own bank trader GammaJammer is saying the exact same thing:

" Don't trade 1 min or 5 min charts,
Thats my advice

but rest assured far more serious traders trading serious money use 4h charts than 15 min ones. Fact! (as David Brent would say). :)

GJ

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

That's when trading off of 1 min time frames eh unlike the big boys:

Dan Zanger (who turned 10 k into 42 million in two years) holds over days, because anything below that and he can't enter positions large enough to make it worth his while:

"Dan: I mostly use daily charts. You just can't buy 70000 shares off of a 5 minute chart. Most institutions don't use 5 minute charts, they are using 30 or 60 minute and certainly daily charts."

http://www.chartpattern.com/cf/image...world-2010.pdf

Our very own bank trader GammaJammer is saying the exact same thing:

" Don't trade 1 min or 5 min charts,
Thats my advice

but rest assured far more serious traders trading serious money use 4h charts than 15 min ones. Fact! (as David Brent would say). :)

GJ

Anyone this, Dan that, GJ this...and BSD....BSD?

NT you could always invent a friend who compounded his way to hundreds of millions scalping intraday, then you and Toast can exchange battle stories, while the rest of us live in the real world haha.

Perhaps a quote from the late, great American humorist/journalist/cartoonist Kin Hubbard (much admired by Groucho Marx, the columnist H. Allen Smith, and the radio satirist Fred Allen) would be appropriate so close to the end of the year:

"The world gets better every day...then worse again in the evening."

Right enough smoke, mirrors and unverified make belief nonsense for me for today, so Merry Xmas all.

:)

NT you could always invent a friend who compounded his way to hundreds of millions scalping intraday, then you and Toast can exchange battle stories, while the rest of us live in the real world haha.

BSD, the fact that you don't trade is proven by what you just posted. You do not understand, and, even worse, you do not understand that you do not understand. You live in the 'real' world, then please, I am even asking nicely, take up DT's challenge, for charity, OR prove that you trade by posting some live calls. Something I've never seen you do. We can carry on this pointless flame war, but I am not interested anymore. Start a journal and if you are profitable after 100 trades I will take back everything I said about you.

BSD you're a moron.

You arrive at some conclusion that suits you to believe, then re-inforce your conviction in it by searching out and ingesting any reports or evidence that supports your original position, taking it out of context if necessary.

Then you ignore absolutely everything that suggest something other than your original position, and make ad hominem arguments against those who are proponents of another view.

Moreover, your positions rarely account for any "shades of grey", it is all-or-nothing. No doubt you'll soon post results about that deutsche bank MACD fund and a pretty girl or two, and that of course will render everyone else's arguments null and void of reason.

How is your massive 10p/point journal? After 10 years, 10p/point...1p/year :LOL::LOL:

Luckily I pinched myself and didn't divulge any further info. Phew to think that we all could have been making money from it.

Just for the record, that account made 470 from a 110 start balance and it's all there for scrutiny.

Now, what have you ever posted thats been worthwhile ! Certainly not any trade calls.:whistling

Luckily I pinched myself and didn't divulge any further info. Phew to think that we all could have been making money from it.

Just for the record, that account made 470 from a 110 start balance and it's all there for scrutiny.

Now, what have you ever posted thats been worthwhile ! Certainly not any trade calls.:whistling

10p/point and you think it's trading? A sheet of A4 must cost 11p now so you would be risking more paper trading!:LOL:

You have selective vision, I am the only one on record who made money trading for charity and posting the call live. Read my journal and you will see many live calls. You even mock my limit down trade which was posted live. Anyway, why are you posting here? Seeking attention? Moderate if you have to but don't pollute. Anyway, I’m not replying to you anymore, you are keen to exercise your moderator ego and ban me or something.:rolleyes:

BSD you're a moron.

You arrive at some conclusion that suits you to believe, then re-inforce your conviction in it by searching out and ingesting any reports or evidence that supports your original position, taking it out of context if necessary.

Then you ignore absolutely everything that suggest something other than your original position, and make ad hominem arguments against those who are proponents of another view.

Moreover, your positions rarely account for any "shades of grey", it is all-or-nothing. No doubt you'll soon post results about that deutsche bank MACD fund and a pretty girl or two, and that of course will render everyone else's arguments null and void of reason.

Using BSD's logic, you aren't a pilot and you know nothing about flying unless you fly a Boeing 747-400 for a Major Commercial Airline.

10p/point and you think it's trading? A sheet of A4 must cost 11p now so you would be risking more paper trading!:LOL:

You have selective vision, I am the only one on record who made money trading for charity and posting the call live. Read my journal and you will see many live calls. You even mock my limit down trade which was posted live. Anyway, why are you posting here? Seeking attention? Moderate if you have to but don't pollute. Anyway, I’m not replying to you anymore, you are keen to exercise your moderator ego and ban me or something.:rolleyes:

:LOL: Why on earth would I ban you...it's chrimbo and there's no trading to be done. Need some light relief and you will duly oblige i'm sure.