Euro/$---GBP/$ Where now?

Couldnt resist it ....

Couldnt resist this one Simple entry Moved stop immediatly to ensure profit (3 pips only) now let it run with no limits - NOW I'M GOING OUT!!!

Attachments

• chart5.jpg
    chart5.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:
Cheers Hammer.

Heres a chart for people who want to see the euro action:

Attachments

• euro chart.gif
    euro chart.gif
    154.5 KB · Views: 295
Cheers Darrenf.
Heres one with better resolution:

Attachments

• euro chart.png
    euro chart.png
    33.4 KB · Views: 255
Good Chart User - a good resize chart is 640 x 480 it will fit in message - Just helping

Nice one zenda.

I have been looking at cms recently due to the ability to set automated entries/ exits.

Can I ask, Is it relatively easy to set this up (for someone with no programming ability) and is it possible to set multiple conditions for entry/ exit?

Cheers Zenda, I'll try an resize it next time. It makes it easier to read the thread when you have it to your size. Thanks

:D .....crankin up in preparation for the next hours output no doubt.....more fakes & fades headin our way!!!!

The US Q4 GDP didnt provide much of a move! Do you think the February final Michigan Confidence Survey will provide move of the day? Any comments?

I'am asking because in two minds as to if I should put two orders in before the figure?

phewww, it's really hard to say User.....all depends on the consensus/accuracy of the numbers in relation the their expectations!.....it could simply 'spike' the currency north & south....faking eveyone out & snapping stops......the daily boy's they'll wait till it settles before moving in big style.....the mid term positional bulls will see if the lows are taken out before squaring off any profit positions via their stops.........who knows where it'll whip??!!....... :?:

there's a trendline up on the daily chart aimed in on 8410....no doubt there's profit stops lurking in there from the bulls uptick on the Sept hike.....could see some action there if cable pops thru & tests that juncture...it's not far away, and any spookyness could send ir south??!!

Last edited:
I dived in with two orders before the figures, not impressed with the move its pretty steady compared to normal, however got filled long at 12470, lets see what happens.

Usaually use spot values for open orders. Stop Loss 38points away.

Possibly in contention for 125 I reckon.

V. interesting and helpful to read you blokes' ideas. I made money on the numbers but lost it on a stupid misjudgment then got some of it back to end the week ahead. Bit of a less though and disappointing as I thought I had got the handle on a pretty skittish sort of day but blew it by becoming pretty skittish meself. Tis all the mind, eh?

:D ....tis indeed Tullibody!!.....ne'er mind, another week beckons, and more trending rides to entertain us hey?!!...... :cheesy:

I do not trade currencies and need a bit of advice as I am going to USA soon. Would you say I would be best to but my dollars now or wait a couple of weeks?

I noticed that it has dropped the last few days.

Thanks

Kathy

when are ya going Kathy??.....I'm off end March, and I'm hangin on a tad longer!!!!....... :cheesy:

I am also going end of March, can you PM me when you think it is a good buy

Thanks

Kathy

:cry: I got filled long then as suggested it hit 125 for like half a second, didnt get chance to cash out so got stopped out instead :LOL: 38point loss.

Then to make it even better I got filled on my other order aswell on the way down, that hit into profit but I wasn't watching the screen at the time. When I was watching it, I got stopped out AGaIN! Another 38point loss. So not the best end to the week, but hey! It was probably the worst trade I've had under 'Good till canceled orders'

Did you put any on BuK?