Elliott Wave EUR/USD

EUR_USD update. It looks like the Euro may be going down to the 1.2650 before starting back up.

Attachments

• EUR_USD_08_26_2010_Hour.PNG
    EUR_USD_08_26_2010_Hour.PNG
    39.8 KB · Views: 119
USD_JPY update. This be the bottom for this pair.

Attachments

• JPY_08_26_2010_5_Min_2.PNG
    JPY_08_26_2010_5_Min_2.PNG
    32.5 KB · Views: 115
USD_JPY update. This be the bottom for this pair.

Well it looks like I was wrong on the JPY. It's heading down one more time. Probably after a bounce up of 25 or so pips and then down to the .8380 area.

Last edited:
Well it looks like I was wrong on the JPY. It's heading down one more time. Probably after a bounce up of 25 or so pips and then down to the .8380 area.

Also there may be solid support at the .8417.

I did think it would be done before the end of the day, but that is not happening now.
BTW, if I didn't tell you the story about Tucker and the cat next door, I posted it in "Joke of the day" thread. You'll like it.

That was a funny story. I'll have to tell the one about Romeo and the turkey carcass when he was a puppy.

Also there may be solid support at the .8417.

Here we go again with the dojis. There are 7 in a row here. This is a very confused market that will definitely be reversing soon.

Attachments

• JPY_08_26_2010_5_Min_3.PNG
    JPY_08_26_2010_5_Min_3.PNG
    27.6 KB · Views: 96
Here is a scary very long term USD_CHF chart

Attachments

• CHF_08_26_2010_Month.PNG
    CHF_08_26_2010_Month.PNG
    49.3 KB · Views: 108
JPY update. This pair is chomping at the bit to go up. It's just a matter of a short time before it begins.

Attachments

• JPY_08_26_2010_5_Min_4.PNG
    JPY_08_26_2010_5_Min_4.PNG
    26.7 KB · Views: 127
JPY update. This pair is chomping at the bit to go up. It's just a matter of a short time before it begins.

And there it goes........It may not make the .8417. I had an if done order in to triple up at .8420 but I am closing that and am buying some more because it doesn't appear that it is going down there.

Attachments

• JPY_08_26_2010_5_Min_5.PNG
    JPY_08_26_2010_5_Min_5.PNG
    26.8 KB · Views: 128
And there it goes........It may not make the .8417. I had an if done order in to triple up at .8420 but I am closing that and am buying some more because it doesn't appear that it is going down there.

Okay everyone, it went exactly to the resistance line without breaking it so it may still make that .8417 low yet.

Attachments

• JPY_08_26_2010_5_Min_6.PNG
    JPY_08_26_2010_5_Min_6.PNG
    29.2 KB · Views: 124
And By the way, I know I get off track sometimes, and I don't know who downgraded my thread, but please vote and help my thread get upgrade above 3 stars.

Dave, did you get in on the long on the USD/JPY?

I made some really nice money today on this pair but I could have made more. I cashed out at 85.10 the last time. I played the volatility correctly and got to cash in three times for over 200 pips total. Now it is so late in the trading day and I'm at work. I'll work on charts before Sunday and find some good setups, but I will not chase the market. How did you do on it Paul?

I closed my GBP/NZD position for +249. I was holding it for a little over a week. OTT, nothing much. My AUD/USD is losing and the EUR/GBP is virtually breakeven.

I made some really nice money today on this pair but I could have made more. I cashed out at 85.10 the last time. I played the volatility correctly and got to cash in three times for over 200 pips total. Now it is so late in the trading day and I'm at work. I'll work on charts before Sunday and find some good setups, but I will not chase the market. How did you do on it Paul?

I closed my GBP/NZD position for +249. I was holding it for a little over a week. OTT, nothing much. My AUD/USD is losing and the EUR/GBP is virtually breakeven.

I went short AUD_USD several hours ago myself, so I'm underwater at the moment on that one, but I was long NZD_USD and EUR_USD and just cashed both of those out for a profit. And I played the volatility of the USD_CHF today and made pips on three runs up and down on that pair. It was an extremely good day of trading for me. I just went long EUR_AUD, short NZD_USD and still have my Aussie short. That's where I'm going to leave things until next week.

Here's my forecast for the yen. If I would have been home with these charts instead of at work trying to hurry without as good as these charts I would have stayed in long, but I still made some good pips at work.

Attachments

• JPY_08_27_2010_Hour.PNG
    JPY_08_27_2010_Hour.PNG
    36.8 KB · Views: 114
USD_CHF update. This is the 1 hour chart.

Attachments

• CHF_08_27_2010_Hour.PNG
    CHF_08_27_2010_Hour.PNG
    36.2 KB · Views: 106
EUR_AUD update. This is an interesting wave formation because wave 4 has not encroached into wave 1 territory so I may have been completely wrong in buying this at the end of the day. We will see Sunday night, but I think this is a flat and it will be going up.

Attachments

• EUR_AUD_08_27_2010_Hour.PNG
    EUR_AUD_08_27_2010_Hour.PNG
    33.9 KB · Views: 113
EUR_AUD update. This is an interesting wave formation because wave 4 has not encroached into wave 1 territory so I may have been completely wrong in buying this at the end of the day. We will see Sunday night, but I think this is a flat and it will be going up.

This pair could be in a wave three down still. I would use caution trading it. If it makes the 1.4260 back up then it is definitely a flat and going up to the 1.4440 range.

NZD_USD updated 1 hour chart. Notice I drew an Andrew's Pitchfork on there and it went almost exactly to the median line and then dropped hard. Andrews is all about the 50% retracement which is the median line. I see it overshoot, which is the 61.8 fib level or undershoot, which is the 38% fib level quite often. But it is still a quite useful tool.

Attachments

• NZD_08_27_2010_Hour.PNG
    NZD_08_27_2010_Hour.PNG
    42.1 KB · Views: 117