Elliott Wave EUR/USD

Cocoa would be proud. She is my wife's long-haired yorky/chihuahua.

LMAO............I decided a long time ago that dogs are much nicer to me than some people are. As long as I treat them nice then they don't judge me by people standards, and that is very nice. My experience is that people have some very twisted standards and they mostly don't see the world as it really is. My view is that cognisant life is an extremely valuable gift from the universe that should be cherished and understood.

If I'm gone for the day, Tucker ios going nuts on the inside of the house. My wife lets him out, he comes running up to the car, shaking his tail, jumps in, licks me to death, and then will not leave me alone the rest of the day. I told my wife, "Why could you not be that faithful?" LOL

LMAO............I decided a long time ago that dogs are much nicer to me than some people are. As long as I treat them nice then they don't judge me by people standards, and that is very nice. My experience is that people have some very twisted standards and they mostly don't see the world as it really is. My view is that cognisant life is an extremely valuable gift from the universe that should be cherished and understood.

Back to the Kiwi............Here is a triangle in wave 2 or more correctly the B wave, because a triangle should properly be labeled A,B,C,D,E. Anyway this means that the Kiwi should make one more push down before going back up. I posted when I got in long because I got faked out by the five waves up..........Anyway my point is that I have so much faith in Elliott Wave that I still have my long because now I know I will still make a profit from this.

Let's see what happens Paul........ I might be sitting on a long EUR_USD, AUD_USD and NZD_USD long for 2 or 3 days or longer.

There is your Euro big up move that you called for last week. I think it is coming right now.

I just sold the USD_CHF........It's going down for a while......

Attachments

• CHF_08_23_2010_Hour.PNG
    CHF_08_23_2010_Hour.PNG
    33.8 KB · Views: 115
I still think the EUR/USD has another leg DOWN befoire the correction begins.
BTW, did you see my Weekly Report? It's just like the old days.

Let's see what happens Paul........ I might be sitting on a long EUR_USD, AUD_USD and NZD_USD long for 2 or 3 days or longer.

I still think the EUR/USD has another leg DOWN befoire the correction begins.
BTW, did you see my Weekly Report? It's just like the old days.

I did not see yours, but did you see mine, where I stated that my initial analysis on the Euro was wrong when I thought wave five was over and now I think that we are in wave five. What I thought was Wave 2 on larger scale broke some rules, so I had to change my analysis, to say that wave 1 was not over yet.

Yes, I did see yours. I had 2 pages of cathcing up to do. For some reason, I did not get an e-mail from your thread for a little while. So, I decided to come over here and make a post, wait for your repsonse. Now, I'm getting the e-mails again.
I did my WR on all 28 pairs and gold. I might start doing it every week. You are only my 2nd favorite forecaster--lol.

I did not see yours, but did you see mine, where I stated that my initial analysis on the Euro was wrong when I thought wave five was over and now I think that we are in wave five. What I thought was Wave 2 on larger scale broke some rules, so I had to change my analysis, to say that wave 1 was not over yet.

Well I understand that I can't compete with Max, but oh well.......I just told you tonight that I was the redneck boy from South Carolina, so if I break 30% then any phd's will say that it's just coincidence...........ROFL.......

Well I understand that I can't compete with Max, but oh well.......I just told you tonight that I was the redneck boy from South Carolina, so if I break 30% then any phd's will say that it's just coincidence...........ROFL.......

Maybe I'm a self educated redneck............LMAO...... It has something to do with the dog post if you can figure out riddles..........LOL....

No. Max is number 3. I'm no. 1. lol

Yes, I did see yours. I had 2 pages of cathcing up to do. For some reason, I did not get an e-mail from your thread for a little while. So, I decided to come over here and make a post, wait for your repsonse. Now, I'm getting the e-mails again.
I did my WR on all 28 pairs and gold. I might start doing it every week. You are only my 2nd favorite forecaster--lol.

This is a waiting response. I just spent all of my account leverage on the Kiwi long..... Right or wrong then I go for it....

Because your analysis and Mine lined up I sold 25% of my margin on the USD_CHF.

Dave! You really sisn't think I like you more than me, did you?
Of course, Tucker told me that GBP/CAD better move quickly or there is going to be trouble. He wants to go get his nails clipped this week, and go sporting a new pair of pants and shirt. We need pips to go to those weekend flings. He is alos looking forward to a barbecue T-bone. Dog is spoiled rotten.

No. Max is number 3. I'm no. 1. lol[/QUOT

I am so honored that I don't even know how to laugh at that right now...........Although Romeo say that is really funny.................LOL......

I do think it is funny that the the JPY, and the CHF can move very different than other currencies...