Dow 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logical entry and most probable first target. What can I say, you make trading look easy. (almost like if anyone could do it ;))

pay attention to the NQ though, the break isn't yet completely confirmed there

Did you eventually sort your connection out bud?

Did you eventually sort your connection out bud?

Actually, I'm now experiencing 4 disconnects per day. Very strange, every 6 hours I lose internet connection for about a minute or so. Modem and router both check out okay. Very odd.

Right now i'd like it to go below 700 before having another pop, what say you?:)

Me thinks it's time to grab a bite :p
I had my short just at the open and it stayed in all the way down to support. After that, I was busy debating in the other thread and missed the reversal long signal. No trades anymore for me today...

Flat again. Thought they have had lunch by now.
The downward bit hasn't happened which is ominous.
You still long FW ?

Me thinks it's time to grab a bite :p
I had my short just at the open and it stayed in all the way down to support. After that, I was busy debating in the other thread and missed the reversal long signal. No trades anymore for me today...

Same here, points in bag, game over. Ta ta.

Could this be the blow out we have been waiting for?

DOW cash = 12570

On the daily charts a pin bar looks like a decent indicator for a move down to 12400... (n)

Could this be the blow out we have been waiting for?

DOW cash = 12570

On the daily charts a pin bar looks like a decent indicator for a move down to 12400... (n)

Something is looking around the corner... looks like a down- and uptrendline are converging. And we are at resitance, so this should spark some action.

Attachments

• djia.GIF
    djia.GIF
    24.6 KB · Views: 147
Something is looking around the corner... looks like a down- and uptrendline are converging. And we are at resitance, so this should spark some action.

Exactly the S&R lines I drew yesterday lunch time Firewalker. I concur 100%.

We certainly are heading towards some direction determining move. Bollinger Bands narrrowed quite nicely. I have breach of 12700 laeding to 12800-13000 on the upside and breach of 12540s as a move to 12450 or lower on my 4 hour charts.

Short run charts look like a rising wedge and so pointing to a move up, but I'm looking at shorting any big rises as the worst is yet to come imo.

Good trading everyone. (y)

Exactly the S&R lines I drew yesterday lunch time Firewalker. I concur 100%.

We certainly are heading towards some direction determining move. Bollinger Bands narrrowed quite nicely. I have breach of 12700 laeding to 12800-13000 on the upside and breach of 12540s as a move to 12450 or lower on my 4 hour charts.

Short run charts look like a rising wedge and so pointing to a move up, but I'm looking at shorting any big rises as the worst is yet to come imo.

Good trading everyone. (y)

Correct me if I'm wrong but a rising wedge is a bearish pattern...

Status
Not open for further replies.