Dow 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
FW I've got somewhere in high 500's but it might be 555 cos my ruler is a bit warped.. :cheesy:

Ideally 555 should be only somewhat of a temporary pause :)
but I've written down the number because you never know... if price does rejects that level than we'll now for sure

btw, where is everybody who said this was going to plunge? :p

oops a bit premature. Why is it so boyant ?

Why wouldn't it be? There was a re-test of the bottom couple of weeks ago, then we had the run-up to 12600, next last week was an almost exact 50% retracement of the upmove. So unless proven otherwise, this will go up some more :)

I remember saying "bye bye bears for now" couple of weeks ago, but almost everybody laughed then.

Why wouldn't it be? There was a re-test of the bottom couple of weeks ago, then we had the run-up to 12600, next last week was an almost exact 50% retracement of the upmove. So unless proven otherwise, this will go up some more :)

um well yes I guess that explains it
:(

Ideally 555 should be only somewhat of a temporary pause :)
but I've written down the number because you never know... if price does rejects that level than we'll now for sure

btw, where is everybody who said this was going to plunge? :p

It's okay my spx 1348 didn't have any effect.....v. rare that I'm starting to lose a bit of confidence in my calls :LOL:

The bears are waiting for Japan tonight it's called up +500 or more at the open...
Should be a nice one ... but I'm a bit under water on that one... should be okay though with such a big gap.... open "projected".

FW I've got somewhere in high 500's but it might be 555 cos my ruler is a bit warped.. :cheesy:

Well Mr Shot what do you say ?..... Not a bad day's work really got the start of the move with stop at 12, 240 buying at 275........... came out at 555 just in case FW was right and then slapped it at 580 with tight stop cos it might have gone to 620ish....

"To be fair it was a bit of a "risky call" " with the swing highs so close around 620ish but you gotta go 4 it haven't you..... ? Life is not a dress rehearsal... :LOL:

Now the ya-ni-ted game and then up for the Tokyo to bag the second half of the days fun :LOL:

Arriva Derci Roma .... hopefully :D

Well Mr Shot what do you say ?..... Not a bad day's work really got the start of the move with stop at 12, 240 buying at 275........... came out at 555 just in case FW was right and then slapped it at 580 with tight stop cos it might have gone to 620ish....

"To be fair it was a bit of a "risky call" " with the swing highs so close around 620ish but you gotta go 4 it haven't you..... ? Life is not a dress rehearsal... :LOL:

Now the ya-ni-ted game and then up for the Tokyo to bag the second half of the days fun :LOL:

Arriva Derci Roma .... hopefully :D

well done (y)

be careful on the 580 short though... Looks like it's going to be taken out any second now

the NQ is having trouble getting passed 1850...

Last edited:
12369 having a go at a short.

35 pip stop

where are you today Devilicus, want to take a guess at the close? :)
seems like you're pretty good at this...

above or below 12625, what do you reckon?

@ Paul71 -> I told you it was too early to take profits :p

Status
Not open for further replies.