Dow 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gone Long Dow @ 11134 at 20:01

20:07, Not got a good feel to this, have entered a stop at entry, so no lose situation, worst b/e

20:11, Spiked out, closed at B/E

Last edited:
Came out with 7 point gain, even though I woke up late and didn't stick to my system entirely. A gain is a gain...and I need every bit I can get!
We are having some good days with steady trends...

I'm going to be away for 3 days! good trading to all.

Here's my view dudes...

Still on the buy side of 11000 at the mo. No buyers interested yesterday, maybe enough to push it up to the 130 level, but i can't see it going any higher than that, and that's an unlikely move.

Personally, i'd be selling under 11000, for now and see what buyers come to the rescue today, if any.

Short @ 10935 target 10867 which is S1.

Trailing SL @ 10915 to break even locking +20 in.

Closed out @ 10907 for Net +7 pips. Don't want the Atilla to have my dinner.:cheesy:

Last edited:
post 3336

So they ban short selling on the financials !!!....well that made a huge difference then !!!

Idiots.

The markets are in a mood to inflict pain...no matter how big the players are.

At some point...they will run out of options.

post 3336

So they ban short selling on the financials !!!....well that made a huge difference then !!!

Idiots.

The markets are in a mood to inflict pain...no matter how big the players are.

At some point...they will run out of options.

...they can not ban short selling / if u want to go short---buy Gold :)

Can't type fast enough. Closed pos at 10923. Thats another +97 pips. :D

That'll do me.

I thought we might have a bounce off a pivot point. More often than not we do.

Sometimes I wonder how many people watch pivot points and how well they work as targets and why the bounces always come at these points. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure if S2 will be reached by tonight or during the Asian session, but 10750s certainly on the cards if 10880-10900 fails to hold imo.

Good trading everyone... (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.