Dow 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
still long with stop at breakeven levels to break through are 12660, 12705,12715. if we fail to hold 12600, 12200 is on the cards.

closed my long for 47 points.
we held 12600 today but could only get as high as 12665 for a double top, i thought it might get to 12715. we have a bearish weekly candle at the moment if we can't bounce tomorrow i will be looking for this market to trend down for the next 3 to 5 weeks.

Last edited:
great op for a long right now in futures........................exsisting housing can't be all that bad, we have had nothing but bad all week, so im long right now pre market at 12565

Interesting

great op for a long right now in futures........................exsisting housing can't be all that bad, we have had nothing but bad all week, so im long right now pre market at 12565

Interesting as I am thinking the same.

What stop + profit target?

Final note

I leave you all with a final thought Grey1 posted on May 6 in his private board.

He has excluded me from there (not that it matters because I'm leaving lol) But it's remarkable how frustration can cause people to do all sort of things. For example, his long from April 17 is turning out into a loss... what a shame. Nonetheless, I hope you all frame his words, because they will soon become immortal:

grey1"

Meanwhile Oil hit $135 and as for the DOW... I'll let that one speak for itself.
Enjoy the ride ;)

Sell 12545

fwiw I think this market is going to retrace according to my daily and 4 hourly charts to
Fib 23% approx 12600 or Fib 38% = 12700 before tanking again.

I did have a quick long scalp today but don't have the stomach for it given the uncertainty.

Weeklies still looking very bearish. :rolleyes:

fwiw I think this market is going to retrace according to my daily and 4 hourly charts to
Fib 23% approx 12600 or Fib 38% = 12700 before tanking again.

I did have a quick long scalp today but don't have the stomach for it given the uncertainty.

Weeklies still looking very bearish. :rolleyes:

Yeah you could be right there, thought we were going to trade in a tight 100 point range again, closed once it passed daily highs

Status
Not open for further replies.