Difference between amateurs and professionals

Changed my mind on JPY, exited.

245948d1504800517-difference-between-amateurs-professionals-jpy.jpg

Attachments

• jpy.jpg
    jpy.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 664
Mr F L

I guess you have been banned for being rude and breaching forum rules. What is your favourite option strategy?
Some members here think I am you.
I hope you will reply on your return? If not then I say IDEOS.

foroom you've got issues man - get a life!! :D

Closed EUR/CAD.

The upcoming German elections will affect EUR margin requirement. The precise number is not yet known. So I am exiting EUR, where possible, to avoid being hit by a surprise.

245958d1504825637-difference-between-amateurs-professionals-eurcad.jpg

Attachments

• eurcad.jpg
    eurcad.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 457
I thought you had the " MERCHANT ADVANCED KNOWLEDGE"?? :cheesy:

Pls continue showing your Merchant advanced trades. I need to learn how it all works.

Thanks

The advanced knowledge allows me to buy low sell high. In contrast, brewski & co continues to buy high sell low. They accuse me of hiding trades that are not yet in profit. Those are not hidden but remain in my inventory until I declare them sold.

The advanced knowledge allows me to buy low sell high. In contrast, brewski & co continues to buy high sell low. They accuse me of hiding trades that are not yet in profit. Those are not hidden but remain in my inventory until I declare them sold.

i wouldn't answer his questions joe hes just trolling, he has zero credibility

I thought you had the " MERCHANT ADVANCED KNOWLEDGE"?? :cheesy:

Pls continue showing your Merchant advanced trades. I need to learn how it all works.

Thanks

He's the greatest trader in the UK , him and his massive 1 pound trades, didn't you
know ? LOL.

Him and his stupid sidekick.