Daily Profits/Losses Show and Tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
forex whats your interpretation of a live call

A live call to me is at the time of the move - ideally a few minutes beforehand - but if the moves is expected to last 5 - 15 -30 -60 mins - then as long as the move is more in the same direction after the post - its live call

ie today - post 33458 on - http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...ng-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-3346.html

That is a live call

Everybody - and their dogs know my stops are between 3 and 7 pips depending on the pair and spread. On EU 3 to 5 pips with accurate timed entries are fine

So then look at my comments over the next 1 hour from that point

They were mainly sarcastic to appeal to one particular amount of Guest followers - over 50 the other day

Its is ridiculous to say I dont make live calls - every day

I deliberately delay saying them at times - purely because I have warned in advance the levels in my time window I will look at entering

If the trade entry does not meet my criteria - I do not enter - and look elsewhere or wait.

Please remember I have genuine haters who are determined to get me off this forum - simply because I spill all the beans . Many experienced old boy traders just dont want me giving important time saving tips to traders with less than a few years experience.

They dont like it - that motivates me - money alone does not.

So lets dispel the myth about I make no live calls

Lets also dispel the myth about my trading performance - I have nothing to prove and will leave it to Major Magnum and other followers to post their results

Hope that sinks in

Good Trading

Regards

F

lol, there's a trader call mfbreakout who does this on another forum.
Just gives some levels for possible buys and sells, and then just waits for a move in either direction and then says ''See?? Another 50 pips in the bag!! easy'' haha.
Most People are scared to post proper live trades where they state that they are NOW long/short, because at that point, it becomes as hard as an actual trade to get right, which is a LOT harder than just blogging levels and then claiming results.

Thank you for your post.

For what I understand F is not making live calls and he is not claiming is making any.

For what I understood, he has his way to define market structure that gives indications in which direction to take trades and scalps in combination with specific times defined in period of times and PA not defined by candle or bar but by HH's , HL's , LH's and LL's.

It would be quite difficult to call live trades in that environment especially when you do not use an hard stop, his exits are defined by a click of the mouse when he notes that the the trade is not worth pursing.

Gym time for me...

Fzsy

Hi Fzsy

I know you was not there early morning - but I sarcastically did some live calls today - at 6 51 am onwards on the EU for all my fans

You are right - I do not want to a free alert service

So mostly 80% of all my trades can only be interpretated by genuine followers who have soent weeks and months understandings LR's TW's interim levels - dynamic and static and PA and PS

That rules out maybe 95% OF ALL TRADERs WHO POP THEIR HEAD IN FOR SAY 10 MINS A DAY

With you being in Australia area - you maybe do not see some of my early US session stuff - when I will do the live calls with exact time and level

Remember some days I make 20 + calls over a 8 -10 hr session - and as you say just 1 or 2 that are in advance live are enough to ensure followers know I am the business.

The myth of my thread being a hindsight thread is one spread by dissers and haters

Major Magnum spent the time and commitment to understand all the lingo and non standard trading speak - so that nowadays he can actually read my mind on what I am seeing and plan to do next etc etc

Its a shame NVP is not around to confirm this - over last 2 months he's studied my methods and now see's how's it done and combines it with his FX correlator on small frames

Regards

F

lol, there's a trader call mfbreakout who does this on another forum.
Just gives some levels for possible buys and sells, and then just waits for a move in either direction and then says ''See?? Another 50 pips in the bag!! easy'' haha.
Most People are scared to post proper live trades where they state that they are NOW long/short, because at that point, it becomes as hard as an actual trade to get right, which is a LOT harder than just blogging levels and then claiming results.

There was a thread out the other day on how analysts do exactly the same as I do - so that their forecast will always be correct

Its basically wrapping price and a "cold reading"

But the major difference is mine is all based on 6 key times in the hour ( every hr ) and the levels are normally 5 -15 pips apart - not like 50 - 200 pip levels that might or might not happen for a day or two.

Then if a level is hit 1 min either side of one of the 6 key times - BINGO

It should then give you a move over 7 pips and even 15 -25 pips in under 30 mins

But of course its never 100% accurate

Also if the stops are 5 pips ( soft one click in and out) then my levels are no good in between a 20 pip range

Perfect example this morning at 6 51 am and 6 55 am on EU - post 33458 - on

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...ng-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-3346.html

Hi Fzsy

I know you was not there early morning - but I sarcastically did some live calls today - at 6 51 am onwards on the EU for all my fans

So mostly 80% of all my trades can only be interpretated by genuine followers who have soent weeks and months understandings LR's TW's interim levels - dynamic and static and PA and PS

That rules out maybe 95% OF ALL TRADERs WHO POP THEIR HEAD IN FOR SAY 10 MINS A DAY

With you being in Australia area - you maybe do not see some of my early US session stuff - when I will do the live calls with exact time and level

Remember some days I make 20 + calls over a 8 -10 hr session - and as you say just 1 or 2 that are in advance live are enough to ensure followers know I am the business.

The myth of my thread being a hindsight thread is one spread by dissers and haters

Major Magnum spent the time and commitment to understand all the lingo and non standard trading speak - so that nowadays he can actually read my mind on what I am seeing and plan to do next etc etc

Its a shame NVP is not around to confirm this - over last 2 months he's studied my methods and now see's how's it done and combines it with his FX correlator on small frames

Regards

F

Anyone seen TheRumpledOne , last seen trying to figure out wtf F was going on about !
Takes a lot to destroy a guy like that...but think F managed it !:LOL:

Anyone seen TheRumpledOne , last seen trying to figure out wtf F was going on about !
Takes a lot to destroy a guy like that...but think F managed it !:LOL:

LOL

I think TRO thought he could code it easily over a few weeks or months etc etc

I reckon you could - if you have the time and lots of money etcetc

I remember reading about that Greek lady and her Professor of Maths husband - (Elena Ambrosiadou) and her Ikos 2 billion pound hedge fund and the automated system they used - it took bucket loads to develop it - ie it was not a $99 or $199 bot most trader think Funds use ;-) lol

Have I done the forum a favour then - I am sure Malaguti (/?) misses him lol

Good Trading

F

LOL

I think TRO thought he could code it easily over a few weeks or months etc etc

No, I think he fully understood the complexities of the task. However, he did seem to be getting quite frustrated when asking questions about how to progress and being met by inadequate answers.

I did warn him that he was wasting his time from the outset...but he chose to ignore me :)

I reckon you could - if you have the time and lots of money etcetc

I remember reading about that Greek lady and her Professor of Maths husband - (Elena Ambrosiadou) and her Ikos 2 billion pound hedge fund and the automated system they used - it took bucket loads to develop it - ie it was not a $99 or $199 bot most trader think Funds use ;-) lol

Have I done the forum a favour then - I am sure Malaguti (/?) misses him lol

Good Trading

F

Yes, I know a thing or two about how much time, money and work is involved. There are no shortcuts and every eventuality must be covered.

.................That is a live call..................

What you said was:

Scalp sell under 2336

then:

That funny in last 2 mins its dropped under 34 - and under 30 and gone down to 2323 and its still trying lower

So what you did was make a correct analysis and directional call. Fair play - well done. What you didn't say was how you traded that directional call: ie: where you entered and where you exited.

Hi Fzsy

Regards

F

F

Thank you for your post.

I see what you mean, but I think we have all different perception of what we define as a live call.

To me as I said earlier, a definition of live call is when given a direction with entry and a protective stop that are clearly defined at the moment of entry.

In that way objectivity prevails without leaving much space to personal interpretation.

There is huge difference between thinking and acting on a trade, yes I can be right in my direction of where is going go in the next 10 minutes but acting on it is a completely different animal.

I think by taking a trade in the way I define it will give very little space to questioning.

As I said before not having an hard SL will make it a bit more complicated.

Said that, at the end of the day you need to do what is right for you.

Personally I know you are a genuine guy and it is showing when I ask you about your personal outcomes in term of trading at the end of the day, I never heard you coming back at me with 30% returns in a day, mostly you come back to me with reasons.

Why do I know that you are a genuine guy? Because I am old, but not as old as you, nobody is.....BP told me....:innocent:

Chat at Franky

Fzsy

...Exactly the same with DowJones on another thread where he was posting in a similar fashion. (just posting how much money he was supposedly making each day. A bit like someone posting their wage slips each month on facebook!! lol),,,

Thanks for your derogatory comment. I find your observations about me a little unfair. A cursory glance through my posts shows a variety of: PnL screenshots, trade blotters, live calls (with unedited screenshots), and equity curves (from a 3rd party site). I had a reputation for my attacks on scammers (I was asked to tone these down) and, perhaps more importantly, continually made repeated points about just how difficult consistently profitable trading is.

Anyway have a nice festive season.

Last edited:
An accurate observation ffsear (y)

But he's not the only one throwing stones based on flimsy evidence or none at all, plus an unhealthy dose of uninformed and vitriolic bias- all rather reminiscent of the feral children who dropped a stone on "Piggy."

Are Fomo and Magnum frauds ? Who gives a spiral of excrement !

Because:

They are not selling anything !
Their trading will not inform yours (unless you are are one of the lazy, tiresome losers who trawl this site hoping to find someone upon whose coat tails you can effortlessly ride your penny account to levels of profit that would make the eyes of Croesus water.)

Make your comment on their/his thread(s), then move on. No need to tarry and hound posters with whom you disagree (unless you have verifiable proof as opposed to malicious innuendo or idle speculation).

Genuine posters would be better to post after the trade then put up a log to show trade results if they want to proof their trades. T2W already warns people to beware the Vendor of wonderful systems that require no intelligent interaction on behalf of the idiot that bought it , but there will always be those who will not or (due to a low brain cell count) cannot grasp the notion that if something appears too good-well..........! Remember the maxim, " A Fool and his Money........."

Good luck to those who wish to share their good fortune Gratis but they will have to endure cat calls and rotten veg form the cynical unbelievers in the stalls of T2W. But if they are proved correct then there will be loud crowing from the communal dunghill:)

Well , at least i wasn't the reason for making 10 of the best members to leave the forum .

Anyway , anyone who still doesn't see the problem with FXmo is naive and an inexperienced trader - noob - ...

Well , at least i wasn't the reason for making 10 of the best members to leave the forum .

Anyway , anyone who still doesn't see the problem with FXmo is naive and an inexperienced trader - noob - ...

Morning Tar

I would really question the fact that you say the 10 members who left the forum ( and certainly not through me) were the best here.

100% THINK YOU ARE WRONG.

OK may be 2 or even 3 were very good clever guys.

Just show me their own live calls and contructive work they did showing other traders a method that worked.

From what I understood - simply because some of them came for the Industry - everybody therefore looked upon them as the bee knees

Commercial Institutional FX Trading is chalk and cheese to retail FX trading .

Nobody was mentioning that.

One of the even had the audacity to say he did did not think it was even possible for a retail FX trader to ever be profitable over the long run. Of course that was based on his industries view mainly based on fortune telling.

Most of them were superior bull****ters - clever guys - but cra*p at the coalface or at the "edge"

In fact your analogue made with me - as far as I am concerned would in fact apply to some of them.

Face facts - you just dont like me telling traders about superior methods to trade - that work

Also whilst we are on the subject - I would say you also use many of the clues that I share - I noticed one of your line charts - which itself lacked finite accuracy - but it gave your game away on how you have made some readings.

Why is it you will not share with anyone else?

Its your choice and your option - just like mine is never ever showing even one line of any statement of any trading account.

Finally - explain the reasons why you see me as being dangerous or damaging for newbie traders ??

This will be interesting

Good Trading

I will have a good day - and I know you should as well

Regards

F

Best members in which way? Why did leave? Because of F?

I know F is tough but the market is tougher, if they could not deal and quitted because of F, they would not have any chances with the market, not any....

You misunderstood that line wasn't directed at fxmo !

Good luck with your tough drivel :clap:

What you said was:

Scalp sell under 2336

then:

That funny in last 2 mins its dropped under 34 - and under 30 and gone down to 2323 and its still trying lower

So what you did was make a correct analysis and directional call. Fair play - well done. What you didn't say was how you traded that directional call: ie: where you entered and where you exited.

HI Jon

I have not checked how many intraday trades I had on the EU yesterday - It would have been more than 3 - but not many days would I have more than 8 trades on just one pair

So how i handled it etc and traded it would have been explained over the hours after 7 00 am in the thread

I really do trade in the "now"

So what I might be scalp buying at exactly now - could stop in 30 seconds or carry on for 3 mins or 30 mins or even 3 hrs

Thats because as you know the market is a dynamic living body - trying to predict what will happen in 2 or 4 or 6 hrs time for me - as a lower probability

But predicting next 10 -20 - 30 mins as a very high probability on my FX set up

Therefore - I trade with the "now" and thats why I takes shorter term trades - but I am not a out and out scalper just banging off 1 to 3 pips profit 50 or 100 times a day - I only take normally between 10 and 20 trades a day - and the best might be just 17 pips or even 57 pips - the answer is in the "now"

Good Trading

Regards

F

This discussion like many others about F is going the same way .i.e.in roundabouts......You cannot reason with a nutter

ffsear made a comment when he banned Mr Fox "T2W has a duty of care towards its members and it's the vulnerable newbies that we're concerned about the most, especially as Mr. Fox claims to make his amazing profits whilst breaking every trading rule in the book"..

Now I`m pretty sure if we take a poll most members here will agree F fall into this category ..We have a moderator,an ex moderator and a member of Staff all question and doubt his methods and what he says

He still is not banned though so I suggest a compromise ....Attach a warning label to his thread or at the very least change the title to remove "LIVE" and "EXPERT"

This discussion like many others about F is going the same way .i.e.in roundabouts......You cannot reason with a nutter

ffsear made a comment when he banned Mr Fox "T2W has a duty of care towards its members and it's the vulnerable newbies that we're concerned about the most, especially as Mr. Fox claims to make his amazing profits whilst breaking every trading rule in the book"..

Now I`m pretty sure if we take a poll most members here will agree F fall into this category ..We have a moderator,an ex moderator and a member of Staff all question and doubt his methods and what he says

He still is not banned though so I suggest a compromise ....Attach a warning label to his thread or at the very least change the title to remove "LIVE" and "EXPERT"

Not a solution he is still will be spreading drivel about himself and his imaginary student in every other thread that's exactly what they call : "spammer" .

Morning Trade 2 windows

Was you not here when that other nutter Sigma D held a poll ??

That was only in last 3 months - as I seriously looked at leaving at end of October - having done my 1 year of the thread

He did not win - In fact more voted to keep me here .

Lets cut to the chase

Lets hear about your way of trading -

For example how many live trades have you taken ??

How many years of FX trading??

What is your ROR on capital per month??

What are your stop sizes ?

Whats your win ratio ?

You know - all the simple questions - that will give us a picture of how good you are

I dont want you to show me any live accounts

I just want to know how your trade

Then I will tell you how good you are

OK

Regards

F

errr....no. If he told you he could run the 100m in 10 seconds flat, you'd then say he was a very fast runner??

I'm afraid in the real world people like proof, lol.

He could tell you that he uses 4 pip stops and 25 pip targets and has a 68% success rate bla bla bla, but they are just ++words++
He could even make hundreds of 'calls' (but not REAL live calls...obviously) which he could claim to win on whenever he feels like it, due to never actually saying ''i'm in long right here right now!!''

Not a solution he is still will be spreading drivel about himself and his imaginary student in every other thread that's exactly what they call : "spammer" .

Imaginary student - ROFLMAO

What a joke - that take sthe biscuit

Major Magnum had not taken one trade using my method prior to November 2013

I did not even know him and in fact have had more 2 way contact with you over the last month than I had had with MM

It took up over 6 months to go live on it - and after 8 months he was then firing on many cylinders

He provides his live statements totally undoctored

He is now a good scalper / intraday trader - but he still not got ovder 2k live trades under his belt

Next year - he will be a great scalper

Sorry you have clearly lost that argument - not even really a case there

MM was a student of the method on the live thread

He persevered and spent 100's of hours getting to base level

Thats 100% PURE FACT

ps - First 2 hrs of my trading very slow this morning - not even taken 5 trades yet

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.