Daily Profits/Losses Show and Tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
0.005X500,000=£25, are you sure about that.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

The sum you have there answer is 2500 ,thats not what I said you simpleton

So 1% of 100 is 100 according to your maths

1x100=100

0.005% of 500,000 is 25 ......Do you need to go to specsavers ,you cant see decimal points ..do you really have a 4 figure account 5000.00

No the balls dropped :rolleyes:,

So what if I thought Tim was a moderator you pedant, is there really such a big difference that I should have known, hold up let me go read the T&C's, and then call 0800 GET A LIFE CV

Lots of Love
John.

:LOL: :LOL::LOL:

The sum you have there answer is 2500 ,thats not what I said you simpleton

So 1% of 100 is 100 according to your maths

1x100=100

0.005% of 500,000 is 25 ......Do you need to go to specsavers ,you cant see decimal points ..do you really have a 4 figure account 5000.00

"The sum you have there answer is 2500",

and your calling me a simpleton. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

hahahaahahahahahahaahaha

you think half of 1 is 0.005

This is quality lulz

Take some of that 6 figure sum and go buy a calculator please

Lulz indeed

Unfortunately I'm not blessed enough to have 6 fingers on each hand like your good self.
:LOL::LOL:

best
John.

I hope you traders got some of the 80+ pip rise off the first FOMC news and then 150 pip drop off the 7 30 pm News on the EU ;-)

Ok - its been a long day and Mr Fox has got his decimal points mixed up - but he has never mentioned 0 005 % stake sizes - he trades 0 5% - ie half a percent off a 6 figure sum - ie over 100k

Why on earth would your trade 0 005 % on just a half mill account?

Thats silly - yes you would maybe on a 10 millions pound account plus - but on half a million up to say quarter a percent - 0 25% or maybe just 0 15 % would still be very very safe

So what's you point on the raising the 0 005% Stake size - Mr Fox has never raised it ??

Also- why has he had all the attacks this afternoon

It cannot be just to jealousy or saying he is conning everybody - because what's he got to con for if he is trading a live 100K + account ?

I reckon too many traders here have too many bad days- and then they let it out - with anger

Chill guys

Let me show you all how to do it tomorrow :))

LOL

Its got sweet FA to do with Jealousy

You can't post statements every day, claiming £2k £5k daily profits, with 80% of the statement blanked out and expect not to be challenged!

Its leaves far to many questions.

I hope you traders got some of the 80+ pip rise off the first FOMC news and then 150 pip drop off the 7 30 pm News on the EU ;-)

Ok - its been a long day and Mr Fox has got his decimal points mixed up - but he has never mentioned 0 005 % stake sizes - he trades 0 5% - ie half a percent off a 6 figure sum - ie over 100k

Why on earth would your trade 0 005 % on just a half mill account?

Thats silly - yes you would maybe on a 10 millions pound account plus - but on half a million up to say quarter a percent - 0 25% or maybe just 0 15 % would still be very very safe

So what's you point on the raising the 0 005% Stake size - Mr Fox has never raised it ??

Also- why has he had all the attacks this afternoon

It cannot be just to jealousy or saying he is conning everybody - because what's he got to con for if he is trading a live 100K + account ?

I reckon too many traders here have too many bad days- and then they let it out - with anger

Chill guys

Let me show you all how to do it tomorrow :))

LOL
If you are going to poke your nose in with your usual gobbledygook, you should read up first (post 183)

You can't post statements every day, claiming £2k £5k daily profits, with 80% of the statement blanked out and expect not to be challenged!

Well just for you Charlie. I've decided from tomorrow I will still be posting statements in the same fashion, and if you don't wish to look at them, that is your choice.

Also if anyone wants to learn how to trade, free of charge of course, then send me a PM so I can give you details of my Skype group, and we can discuss simple trading strategies that way.

If that is breaking T2W rules Charlie then let me know.

Best
John.

Its leaves far to many questions.

Im not having a go at you now but claiming the same without even putting up a statement seems to be accepted though

Status
Not open for further replies.